Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wills and Diamandis fall out?  (Read 2645 times)
glos_robin

« on: Sunday, November 4, 2007, 22:27:11 »

Suprised no one has commented on the rumours that were going around yesterday that SSW and Diamandis have fallen out..........if substantiated this could prove to be the best news that the clubs has had in years.

Have the Trust and us busybodies finally driven a wedge through the relationship?

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, November 4, 2007, 22:28:25 »

if they have fallen out, i doubt it has anything to do with the trust.
sonic youth

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, November 4, 2007, 22:30:25 »

not sure why they'd fall out now after all that's happened in the past but if it's true then perhaps this is good news indeed...all depends on whether the supposed demands were down to wills or diamandis.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, November 4, 2007, 22:35:06 »

What rumours where?!
Gerald Phillips

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, November 4, 2007, 22:40:11 »

Interesting if true .
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 08:27:54 »

Probably Fitton being a neighbour of SSW and all that has said told Wills to get rid of Mike D or there will be NO deal.

Maybe, just  maybe this time SSW will listen
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 08:37:00 »

Yes, I heard that too. We amy never know, but I would give credit to the TRUST, who have been warning about Mikey D  for ages. Perhaps SSW, is fed up now with the games being played with the club & his money

From the Dark Side
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 09:10:10 »

And with Fitton being a nieghbour and associate, maybe he will listen to him where he has not listened to anyone else
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 09:49:01 »

As AF has seen the books and documents from the club during due diligence it would not compromise any NDA if he commented to SSW on some item(s), e.g. of expenditure, of which SSW may not in fact have had any knowledge. At a time when SSW is having to put his hand in his pocket again for wages he could be feeling more than a little sensitive about how monies are used, now and in the past.

What noise does scales dropping from eyes make?
Barry Scott

« Reply #9 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 10:41:53 »

Some interesting points raised. As  'wheretherealredsare' said, perhaps the books being seen by a third party (who knows ssw personally) has perhaps allowed ssw to see the wood for the trees.

Would be nice to think AF took SSW to one side and quietly said, somethings not right here, and this is why...
Dazzza

« Reply #10 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 12:33:10 »

Arfternoon all,

Has this thread been removed from the Adver site?  It vanished before my eyes as I went to read it.

Anyway, bloody good show if it's true and you have to hope that the relationship Fitton has with Wills will hopefully avoid any Diamandis style blow ups.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 12:50:11 »

Yes, it seems they are censoring rumours now.
Spencer_White

« Reply #12 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 14:13:55 »

Lets face it, weve been hoping that Seton would get rid of that ***** for years now, and it hasnt happened. So dont get your hopes up too high.

But it is highly possible that Sir Seton would always ignore us lower beings, but someone aristocracy like Fitton he might respect his opinions?

Certainly Fitton looks to have seen right through the sham that is Dunwoody/Diamandis.

Still doesnt get rid of him though, someone decided to give him x thousand shares. Thanks for that.
glos_robin

« Reply #13 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 17:31:26 »

It got removed on the adver, but I've put it back on and will continue to keep putting it back on as it's just a rumour after all  Soapy Tit Wank

But the fact they went to the effort to get it removed suggest to me that it is odds on to be true.
Barry Scott

« Reply #14 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 17:41:29 »

Don't intend to go off topic, well, actually i do, but don't want to drag the thread with me, but how long has the new thisis been open?! It's not that long and someone called Redbus has already posted over 3100, nearly double the next person...

I'd rather spend my time learning how to drink shampoo through my eyes than getting busy on the Deaconite forum.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: