Poll
Question: Should King leave and take walsh with him???  (Voting closed: Friday, December 17, 2004, 21:50:27)
yes - 4 (30.8%)
yeah - 1 (7.7%)
yup - 0 (0%)
time he went - 1 (7.7%)
i think so - 2 (15.4%)
too fucked off to care at the moment - 5 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: King AND Walsh must go.  (Read 9044 times)
Rich Pullen

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:41:36 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
i really like andy king and i appreciate the players he has brought in but enough is enough.

At the moment those are my thoughts too.
byax6

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 15:37:40 »

I'd be happy with Stan Ternant, Joe Kinnear, Martin Ling, ANYONE but King at  at the moment, i am a rather patient person and do not rant about king all the time, but enough really is enough. It really is time to go.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 15:43:19 »

Without being too insensitive I'd rather have Brian Clough in charge than Kingy right now.

Least the players would respect him.  Don't think this is gonna happen though, probably couldn't afford him.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 15:50:27 »

Quote from: "byax6"
I'd be happy with Stan Ternant, Joe Kinnear, Martin Ling, ANYONE but King at  at the moment, i am a rather patient person and do not rant about king all the time, but enough really is enough. It really is time to go.

Why would you be happy with ANYONE else? I wouldn't, I would be extremely worried by the potential for a new manager to completely fuck up the progress we've been making.

If King was replaced with say Alan Reeves would you really be happy?How long would you stay happy if the results started to take a turn for the worse?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: