Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cheltenham fan having a go!  (Read 1930 times)
Toni

« on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 13:23:26 »

This is what a Cheltenham fan said to me today on another forum.

I'll wind you up mate. How the feck a club like Swindon is still allowed to trade I do not know.According to Paul Baker (Cheltenham chairman) they are owed 25k by Swindle for tickets sold for the game at Cheltenham over a month ago,he's been told they cant pay it. His words now,"yet they continue to trade in players,it stinks". Cant help thinking if it was Leeds the Football League would have jumped. All you clubs out there still to play Swindle Town,hope you are not relying on the gate money.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 13:26:40 »

just tell him to fuck off toni
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 13:26:53 »

Are you surprised, though?

If the shoe was on the other foot I'd be mad as fuck with them so I can't blame this person at all.

Our club is a joke.
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 13:28:12 »

I agree with him

From the Dark Side
Rich Pullen

« Reply #4 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 13:34:07 »

I know it's the way it is - but the only thing that bugs me is that the fans get the wrath of the apparent inept business practice at the club we support.

Kind of like the West Ham fans during the Tevez/Mescarano saga.

Oh well... There's no point trying to defend ourselves on opposition forums.

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 13:35:09 »

toni,how is your mum?
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 13:36:53 »

thing i don't really understand is that Cheltenham are clearly owed the money, so it doesn't matter who has it now apart from the fact that its them that should be handing it over.

Unless its been already spent on plates for smashing and curly shoes
Spencer_White

« Reply #7 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 13:42:23 »

On the sly our FA membership has been revoked, so they can wait in line.

Things could get interesting though if teams refuse to let STFC Box Office sell tickets for away games.

Millwall and Swansea will be having a moan next.
Toni

« Reply #8 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 13:44:44 »

Quote from: "arriba"
toni,how is your mum?

She's ok. She had to have a CT scan in Cheltenham on Tuesday morning so we're waiting for the results of that. I went to Swansea that night too and there i was, in Cheltenham, with my Swindon Town shirt on!  
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #9 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 13:50:42 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
On the sly our FA membership has been revoked, so they can wait in line.

Things could get interesting though if teams refuse to let STFC Box Office sell tickets for away games.

Millwall and Swansea will be having a moan next.

That happened ages ago, when the CVA was entered into I think.
fatbury

« Reply #10 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 14:06:25 »

Quote from: "toni_swin"
toni,how is your mum?

She's ok. She had to have a CT scan in Cheltenham on Tuesday morning so we're waiting for the results of that. I went to Swansea that night too and there i was, in Cheltenham, with my Swindon Town shirt on!  

Think I saw you before the Bournemouth game heading towards the Arkells .. either that or it was someone just as gorgeous .. which isnt easy  
Toni

« Reply #11 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 14:08:11 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
toni,how is your mum?

Think I saw you before the Bournemouth game heading towards the Arkells .. either that or it was someone just as gorgeous .. which isnt easy  

I don't sit in the Arkells - i sit in the Kingswood stand - however, i do head towards the Arkells stand on matchdays to get the programme and the Advertiser.  Cheesy
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #12 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 14:14:29 »

I think you're mistaken fatbury. I saw that man in a wig too.
Spud

« Reply #13 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 16:00:16 »

toni,how is your mum?

:groan1:
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 16:01:30 »

toni,how is your mum?

:groan1:  :chunder:

I come from a land down-under
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: