Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A tip for anyone getting the last train home  (Read 3111 times)
Give us an S

Ignore
« on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 19:00:11 »

Dont fall a sleep! On the way back from Millwall all my mates stood up in between the 2 carriages and i went for a little sleep in a free seat. (I had been out all day and night Friday for my birthday and drinking all day and night Saturday too - P.S thanks for the sambuca axs  Cool )

Anyway i woke up in a station which looked like Swindon so i ran off the train and started looking for my mates. I walked around for a bit and saw a sign stating platforms 5-10 were this way. I thought, hmmmm when did Swindon station have 10 platforms. Still pissed and half a sleep i asked someone where I was and they said Reading. By this point I was right in side the station and had gone down some escalators as well! I sprinted back to the train and got on through the only door that was still open. That was very close as that was the last train home!!!

I didnt learn my lesson and went back to my seat and back to sleep. But thankfully got woken up by about 15 people singing "Chris is a paedaphile" down the train. Cheers guys.
Spud

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 19:07:50 »

if it was anybody else then i would have called them a bullshitter.
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 19:10:30 »

Quote from: "Spud"

Ha ha. You missed a good day in London Spud. You coming to Leeds?
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 19:50:55 »

Agreed

Nice one Chris

axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 22:42:57 »

I can well believe that, you looked fucked when you turned up at middayish, and that was before the sambucas!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 22:45:12 »

Happy sambuca memories
Spud

« Reply #6 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 07:18:33 »

Quote from: "Give us an S"

Of course i am, i wouldn't miss the Leeds game.

Just waiting for the Friday night clearance off of work.
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 09:15:43 »

Of course i am, i wouldn't miss the Leeds game.

Just waiting for the Friday night clearance off of work.

Im trying to get a limo as wont be much more than train!! Unless people want to stay over night and i will drive.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 09:20:36 »

Stop fucking about and post the prediction table...........

It's All Good..............
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 09:48:42 »

Ha ha ha ha, that is class mate

stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 10:18:53 »

Dont fall a sleep! On the way back from Millwall all my mates stood up in between the 2 carriages and i went for a little sleep in a free seat. (I had been out all day and night Friday for my birthday and drinking all day and night Saturday too - P.S thanks for the sambuca axs  Cool )

Anyway i woke up in a station which looked like Swindon so i ran off the train and started looking for my mates. I walked around for a bit and saw a sign stating platforms 5-10 were this way. I thought, hmmmm when did Swindon station have 10 platforms. Still pissed and half a sleep i asked someone where I was and they said Reading. By this point I was right in side the station and had gone down some escalators as well! I sprinted back to the train and got on through the only door that was still open. That was very close as that was the last train home!!!

I didnt learn my lesson and went back to my seat and back to sleep. But thankfully got woken up by about 15 people singing "Chris is a paedaphile" down the train. Cheers guys.

Fantastic away day.  I was absolutely battered, Chris you were classic don't you remember when you just kept approaching Japanese tourists and asking them what the Swindon v Millwall score was? plus I think we may have gone a bit crazy with gladiators on the train  Soapy Tit Wank Bring on Leeds  Cool
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, October 6, 2007, 20:35:06 »

Quote from: "stfctownenda"

Fantastic away day.  I was absolutely battered, Chris you were classic don't you remember when you just kept approaching Japanese tourists and asking them what the Swindon v Millwall score was? plus I think we may have gone a bit crazy with gladiators on the train  Soapy Tit Wank Bring on Leeds  Cool
Bring on Leeds? I thought you were going to the Scotland v Tallies game at Hampden!!! :?

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: