Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Embarrassing  (Read 6344 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 16:29:03 »

Quote from: "Ardiles"
This is now beyond a joke.  I am at a loss to understand why HMRC and Swindon Council are not getting involved.  External pressure needs to be applied, or these cowboys are going to string us along indefinitely.  Someone needs to go in there and bang their heads together.

This charade is worse than pathetic.

The reasons in my mind:

1. ATM the deal is not dead. It still represents the best chance of getting their money back as quickly as possible.
2. Anronikou is actually doing a good job reassuring them the deal is not dead  :shock:

Still fully expect the shit to hit the fan soon mind should this deadlock not be broken in the next week or so. Sad
glos_robin

« Reply #31 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 16:33:05 »

During the last couple of months although I've still been attending all home matches and some away I have lacked alot of the old passion for the club. This whole fiasco has made me embarrassed and ashamed to support the club at times, so much so that I've signed for and played for a Saturday team and if things carry on like this I can only see myself playing increasingly more matches than I watch.

This current board are blatently impossible to do any kind deal with and when they lose the Court Case for Powers money next month it really could leave the clubs existance hanging by a thread. I could rant and rave but after the last few months if I didn't support STFC quite frankly I would think the club deserves everything it gets if everything goes tits up as the owners have brought this on themselves and there is no longer anyone else to blame.
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #32 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 16:38:34 »

http://www.swindon.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=84844
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 16:39:15 »

Quote from: "Batch"

Still fully expect the shit to hit the fan soon mind should this deadlock not be broken in the next week or so. Sad

This deal WILL NOT GO THROUGH, take it from me.

I have been in business a long time and people like our Jim do not get rich by doing deals with "uncapped liabilities", and in essence that is exactly what MikeD is demanding.

Jim Little will walk away rather than leaving him and his colleagues exposed
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 16:47:00 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazzza"

Nice use of the word "quelm" Gazza. Not wholly sure what it means but it sounds vaguely salacious - I don't know I'd like to be "quelmed" myself, certainly not in public  Cheesy
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 16:48:10 »

Why the fuck do we even owe Cheltenham that money anyway? I see the old Cheltenham fans are kicking up a fuss about it  :-))(  Cunts.

I'm very concerned by todays "update". They could have at least let us know a bit more. It concerns me that we are looking for funds. I thought best holdings had the funds? Does this mean they don't want to pay the debts? Are they going to do a runner?
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 16:52:26 »

Message to the Board of STFC and proposed New Investor.

PLEASE GET YOUR COLLECTIVE SHIT IN A SOCK AND SORT THIS FUCKING MESS OUT PRONTO SO THAT WE, THE LOYAL FANS OF SWINDON TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB, CAN JUST GET ON WITH SUPPORTING THE TEAM ON THE PITCH.

Sorry for shouting, but it just needed to be said.
glos_robin

« Reply #37 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 16:52:55 »

Quote from: "Rich"
Why the fuck do we even owe Cheltenham that money anyway? I see the old Cheltenham fans are kicking up a fuss about it  :-))(  Cunts.

And we would be kicking up a fuss, they are fully justified to be pissed off in my opinion.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 16:54:44 »

I presume the Board are not playing Poker with the club at all, much more likely it's a game Russian Roulette.  Maybe we could get Walken to play Diamandis when the film comes out.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 16:55:15 »

I thought best holdings had the funds?

They do............but why should they stump up wads of cash to fund basic trading when any deal is light years away ?

Does this mean they don't want to pay the debts?

Only agreed debts, and certainly not general trading debts

Are they going to do a runner?

Would not suprise me one bit (I certainly would)

I see the old Cheltenham fans are kicking up a fuss about it Tch

I dont blame them one bit, we would if the boot was on the other foot
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 16:56:53 »

Quote from: "pauld"

Nice use of the word "quelm" Gazza. Not wholly sure what it means but it sounds vaguely salacious - I don't know I'd like to be "quelmed" myself, certainly not in public  Cheesy

'Quelm' is indeed a great word.  I think it means to 'calm' and to 'quell' at the same time.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 16:58:58 »

'Quelm' is indeed a great word.  I think it means to 'calm' and to 'quell' at the same time.

Should have used "felched" instead

RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 17:03:31 »

I wonder if we are so hard up that the coffee at the club now resembles Baldrick's?

Capuccino?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 17:03:33 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
I thought best holdings had the funds?

They do............but why should they stump up wads of cash to fund basic trading when any deal is light years away ?

Does this mean they don't want to pay the debts?

Only agreed debts, and certainly not general trading debts

Are they going to do a runner?

Would not suprise me one bit (I certainly would)

I see the old Cheltenham fans are kicking up a fuss about it Tch

I dont blame them one bit, we would if the boot was on the other foot

Yes i can understand why they wouldn't pay it. It's a joke. But why would we suddenly need to look to SSW again? This means the deal is way off. Quite frankly i don't think there is a deal anymore. That's my gut feeling.

ONE BILL POWER  Cheesy  Cool
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 17:04:43 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"

Should have used "felched" instead

Fred is spot on.

For those of you unaware of the real meaning of the two words, see the links below.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=felch

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=quelm

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: