Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2 weeks until god himself returns  (Read 11471 times)
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, October 3, 2007, 20:49:13 »

Seriously, most people who attended doncaster that night will agree we had teh most optimism in years.  He tried, Woan would of had the job had it not been for the broken leg.

He tried, he failed (sort of) and I wish him luck in future

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, October 3, 2007, 20:56:48 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
Woan would of had the job had it not been for the broken leg.

Do you mean Reeves mate ?

you are correct though.........Iffy is a gent and will always have my respect. He was dealt a shit deal by a bunch of card sharks

End Of.......................good luck fella
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, October 3, 2007, 20:58:52 »

Yeah, sorry!

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, October 3, 2007, 20:59:59 »

NP
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, October 3, 2007, 21:10:33 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
Seriously, most people who attended doncaster that night will agree we had teh most optimism in years.  

we ain't got a barrel of money.....really weird night that one!

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, October 3, 2007, 21:20:14 »

bit like 'were shit but were together and we wont get us down'

Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 06:38:14 »

Brown is a twat, who was lazy and in very little effort (other than city away), but will probably pull a superb performance out against us.

Iffy got a good reception when he was a player, and for his playing days he deserved it.
For his managing 'career' nothing but abuse.I cannot forgive what he did to us when we went down. Admittedly he should never have been given the job (why sack King and replace him with somebody worse?), but that team wasn't bad enough to go down. And his post match ritual of 'taking the positive' after yet another defeat  :roll:. I still honestly believe King wouldn;t have taken us down - but that is in the past. The fact that they would have given Onuora another season?! We would be conference right now

I come from a land down-under
sonic youth

« Reply #37 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 07:15:48 »

"wasn't bad enough to go down"

true, we just weren't good enough to stay up.

the team were shit, iffy had no money and was forced to rely on a succession of loan players, some of whom were excellent - hammertime, heaton - and some of whom were dogshit - heath, mikolanda.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 07:23:17 »

There's a lot of lower league players who would jump at the chance of managing a club. It wasn't Iffy's fault that he wasn't ready for it the board appoint the managers and they fucked up.

We weren't too good to go down, we were fucking absymal for most of that season.

Iffy won't get any abuse off me and I'll be surprised if he gets much off anyone else.

Remember Ashton Gate when we were relegated? Iffy came over to us and applauded, he never hid. For that he's got my respect.

It's All Good..............
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 07:39:16 »

Quote from: "herthab"

Iffy won't get any abuse off me and I'll be surprised if he gets much off anyone else.

Agreed. Besides I'll be too busy childishly abusing Tea Towel and 'too good' (if he plays).
Spud

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 14:34:16 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"

the team were shit, iffy had no money and was forced to rely on a succession of loan players, some of whom were excellent - hammertime, heaton - and some of whom were dogshit - heath, mikolanda.

Soapy Tit Wank i had totally forgot about that Mikolanda bloke, quite possibly the shittest Footballer ive ever seen grace the County Ground turf.

I can't remember who it was against but he missed an absolute sitter from about 3 yards out in front of the TE.  :?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 14:43:17 »

Quote from: "Spud"
Quote from: "sonic youth"

Soapy Tit Wank i had totally forgot about that Mikolanda bloke, quite possibly the shittest Footballer ive ever seen grace the County Ground turf.

Neale Fenn, Jamie Slabber, Shaun Close??

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 14:45:03 »

iffy has given stfc good service, was committed and gave his all for the club.i'll clap the fella and boo brown
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 14:46:32 »

ill abuse brown  :evil:
Spud

« Reply #44 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 14:46:34 »

Brown didn't even play during the week as he is struggling with a groin injury, i'll be pissed off if i can't dish out some abuse on my Birthday.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: