Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: billy and baz  (Read 1055 times)
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 11:59:27 »

will this be our preffered front line when corr is fit?

i recon it could work because we'd get enough pace from the wings and these two can just hang around upfront and bang em in, kind've in the mould of mooney/parkin i.e. two centre forwards who wont fuck around, but should score goals.

paynter reminds me of parkin in stature, i thought he was going to be much bigger, but he looks agile for a largish player with good balance.
let's hope he can score a few- he seems to me like a very shrewd aquisition- he's got everything to prove.

officially blacker than the night.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 12:32:34 »

I was thinking this yesterday, knowing Sturrock Blair will still be in the team still....

Id like to think it could work, but part of me thinks they may be too similar, if you get my drift.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 14:57:25 »

Quote from: "tans"
I was thinking this yesterday, knowing Sturrock Blair will still be in the team still....

Id like to think it could work, but part of me thinks they may be too similar, if you get my drift.
There's no way you could justify carrying on with Blair up front after yesterday - Cox and Paynter came on and both did more than him. As for Billy and Baz up front, it sounds like a good idea so long as we can get some balls into the box!
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 17:02:08 »

Billy n Baz would be fine up front together AS LONG AS WE DONT PLAY HOOF BALL. The 2 big men could tempt us into doing this BUT also Sturrock likes to get crosses into the box - which would be perfect for 2 big strikers

so crosses yes. hoofball no.

Come on YOU REDS!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 17:54:39 »

Whilst we were chanting Mooney is a wanker and he stuck his bald head out from the sky sports 'studio'

I did think, Mooney version 2003/04 is exactly what we needed out there

Moooooooooooney

:|
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: