Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Glastonbury...  (Read 16820 times)
Dazzza

« on: Friday, April 1, 2005, 21:52:27 »

Tickets on sale Sunday 9AM  :shock:, likely to sell out in a couple of hours.

Anyone going?

Rounded up 5 confirmed with a possible 5 more due to decide over the weekend.

Going to be a bastard to get up that early Sunday with stinking hangover, may not go to bed.  On top of that just to make it even worse it's a max of 2 tickets each with holders named on each.

Anyway hoping to rent a motorhome anyone got any suggestions where to get one on the cheap?

Anonymous

« Reply #1 on: Friday, April 1, 2005, 21:59:19 »

I went but every knicks your stuff even our tent got nicked so I wont go again :evil:  :surrender
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, April 2, 2005, 00:47:18 »

Quote from: "Becky"
I went but every knicks your stuff even our tent got nicked so I wont go again :evil:  :surrender

tis true ,army of scallies on the rob last time I went.Mind you a black guy gave me an 1/8th for a packet of Rizla as well so cant complain.

/
W56196272
Dazzza

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, April 2, 2005, 00:52:12 »

When did you go Yeovil?

Been reading the guide and apparently "the wall" is supposed to keep out a lot of the army of Rob.

Sounds even better than I had thought almost Full moon party atmosphere, cannot wait.

Tickets can take hours to get though so I'm not looking forward to that one.

yeo

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, April 2, 2005, 00:59:15 »

Years ago Daz, been a few times at a guess id say some time between 89-96 I think i ve been 4 times  but that may be wrong it could be 3 .The memory is shot.Its top fun just take nothing you want to keep,its probably less full of scallies these days because the security is much tighter getting in.

/
W56196272
BrightonRed

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, April 2, 2005, 08:14:58 »

Official ticket website:
http://www.aloud.com/
Ticket hotline:
0870 165 2005

I don't fancy my chances of getting a ticket this year, got an hour and a half of intensive calling before I've gotta be at work!
Went in '99 and '00 when you could gather a big group of mates and all get tickets together.. these days you're lucky if you know someone else with a ticket. Shame really, it's a fucking good laugh!

nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol...
Piemonte

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, April 2, 2005, 08:48:36 »

I'll be going hopefully. Me & the Mrs and 2 other couples have shown interest, remains to be seen if they can haul their arses out of bed though.

Having man-flu this week might be something of a blessing for me, for the first sunday in ages I'm not gonna be hungover.
DMR

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, April 2, 2005, 10:34:34 »

We're going to go next year, no one got sorted out in time this year. Pissed off with that because this could be the best year musically for ages.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, April 2, 2005, 10:39:22 »

:ha  
Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
We're going to go next year, no one got sorted out in time this year. Pissed off with that because this could be the best year musically for ages.

Think you might have the place to yourself then.  take some instruments and have your own free festival.
DMR

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, April 2, 2005, 10:48:49 »

Oh yeh forgot that. In 2007 then  Cool

Although that latter is an intruiging suggestion
Rich Pullen

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, April 2, 2005, 10:55:10 »

who are playing Glasto this year?

I'm going to Reading.
DMR

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, April 2, 2005, 11:23:59 »

http://www.gorge.org/glastonbury/#conf
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, April 2, 2005, 13:55:19 »

just about everyone i've spoken to in the past 2 weeks is going to try and get tickets. me too.
Dazzza

« Reply #13 on: Saturday, April 2, 2005, 16:37:30 »

I have reading the old official Glasto forums and last year it took some people over 24hrs of calling and refreshing on the web page to get anything.

Don't know if I will have the patience but having read some of the stories and the like it's a must do.

Scrapped the camper idea as you are outside the gates, have a trek every morning to get in, queue at the gates and the place by all accounts can be a tad souless.  Camping it is then.

Going to have a long shot at getting one of the trailers at http://www.lostvagueness.com/  looks very mad but would be a quality place to stay.

oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, April 3, 2005, 00:27:15 »

i have 3 mobiles, my house phone and tinternet lined up ready to go at 0850 hours. mobiles set to automatic redial. i'd better fucking get a ticket.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: