Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Credit crunch  (Read 2611 times)
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 14:48:47 »

It is my view that the Syd Little is behind the whole thing and he is bored.
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, August 18, 2007, 07:58:48 »

Quote from: "Ardiles"
On a serious note (and as I alluded to at the end of my initial post), we shouldn't have to resort to speculation.  The absence of communication is very odd, and people are completely within their rights to remain sceptical while this persists.

I do not know of any other football takeover (and most, let's face it, are a great deal more high profile than this one) where secrecy has been maintained to this degree...not just before the event, but now (supposedly) a full three days after it has been signed and sealed.  Something does not feel right here.
Don't you think they might just be a little busy at the moment?..  You don't just buy a business and then 3 days later publicly announce what your short term plans are. You've gotta sort through all the shit and mess of the previous owners, to see where you stand in the first place.

The season is one game in! Enjoy the football for now.

Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, August 18, 2007, 08:16:54 »

And there is bound to be piles of shit and mess after Diamandis and his cretins non-efforts....a good point Red81.

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, August 18, 2007, 09:28:53 »

Of course there is work to do.  The fact remains, however, that their PR (or lack of) has been shocking.  And there cannot be a single other takeover that has been conducted in this way.

Andy Cryer put it far more eloquently than I could in his piece a few days ago.  A little openness at this club would go a very long way.
TalkTalk

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, August 18, 2007, 15:14:10 »

And a great editorial in the Adver today by Craig Lyus.

Jim Bob? As slippery as a fish...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: