Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Prospect Share thingy  (Read 876 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 22:43:45 »

No one has recieved anything yet,now its for a good cause and I was willing to give the club some slack..but hasn't it been 8-9 months? isnt that taking the piss just a little?

Paul Davis you said not to take it to the Adver as it would be embarrassing to the guy that was organising it and the Prospect.If im honest ive completely forgotton the selling blokes name and contact details could someone let me have them?

/
W56196272
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 22:58:29 »

I forgot about this.

Thanks Yeovil.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 23:47:13 »

David Jackson is the blokes name. I'm sure he'll be just as wound up by this as we all are.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 08:05:37 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
No one has recieved anything yet,now its for a good cause and I was willing to give the club some slack..but hasn't it been 8-9 months? isnt that taking the piss just a little?

Paul Davis you said not to take it to the Adver as it would be embarrassing to the guy that was organising it and the Prospect.If im honest ive completely forgotton the selling blokes name and contact details could someone let me have them?

Not had mine either. Think it was me that suggested the Adver in a moment of fury a while back ... but Paul said no as they didn't want negative publicity. Still pretty mad about the whole thing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: