Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: what I learned last night  (Read 4769 times)
adje

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 09:43:03 »

Comminges was a bitter disappointment.Expected big things but saw nothing apart from shocking distribution
Peacock is a rubbish striker-awful first touch and couldn't finish a sandwich
Sturrock-huffs and puffs to no real end product
Easton is by far the best of our 3 central midfielders
Jack Smith is our most consistent player apart from Zaboub who is consistently shite.
Roberts,when in the mood,is our most dangerous player.
Andy Reid is the fattest footballer I've seen since Mickey Quinn but,although fat of stature,looked the classiest player on veiw.
Sturrock obviously doesn't rate Arrieta very highly or would have given him more than 10 minutes.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Richard4acre

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 13:04:54 »

sorry double post

ne day, The County Ground will be a happy place.
Richard4acre

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 13:05:16 »

What I learnt last night is that Petr Breazovan is a class above and it must be sould destroying to be Phill Smith last night.
Smith is by far our most consistent player.
Ifil has come of age big time.
Ajofree is a panic striken muppet whenever the ball comes near him ie hoofs it away even when i space. Him and Ifil shouldnt work together as theyre identical.
Tozer...... why did he play?!?
Roberts made a series of ex-premiership players look silly with direct passionate attacking and beuatiful attacking passes.
Easton i can see why theres hype about him, but was playing in a non exiastent central midfeild last night.
Comminges was a massive dissapointment, no first touch and always goiNG backwards.
Zaboub just doenst look intrested.
Sturrock Jnr is shite, outright shite did nothing all game and even did that badly!
Peacock bless him seems to like going into sliding tackle rediculously early and hooking the ball away.
Arrieta could do some damage, he likes to move around and get ahold of the ball, has to start saturday
Sturrock Snr abandons all hope of a comeback is we go 1-0 6o mins in or later (any answers as to why roberts was taken off for pook!?!)
Last night we looked like a u16's team, no closing down and inviting player of superior quality to run at us, could easily have lost 4 or 5-0 but just as easily got some goals in and maybe nicked it 2-1 if playes we more inclined to throw themselves in, we looked so not sharp it was unreal, why did sturrock jnr stay on so long, it was obvious 20 mins in that peacock and sturrock = 0 goals! . Btw i dontbelive Jerel Ifils hulk hoganesque big boot constiuted a penalty.

STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 13:14:34 »

Quote from: "adje"
Comminges was a bitter disappointment.Expected big things but saw nothing apart from shocking distribution

Sturrock-huffs and puffs to no real end product

Jack Smith is our most consistent player apart from Zaboub who is consistently shite.

Roberts,when in the mood,is our most dangerous player.

Agreed. Especially about Zaboub, he was useless Saturday and last night.

Ifil just gets better and better. What do I know tho, I'm a woman. (who went to the game)  Wink
McLovin

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 13:57:33 »

What?!

Brezovan in no way looked a much better player than Smith. Smith shouldn't be fearing his place at all right now!
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 14:06:32 »

I learnt how tall Brez is - on the small section of Brunel commentry I managed to catch they were having a ten minute conversation about it!!
red macca

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 15:03:04 »

I learnt that we have two good keepers :?

Jack smith is solid

At first i thought Tozer was ok but after thinking realised all charltons chances came after he was skinned

ifil pure class and alojofree is adi williams with a funnier name

Roberts perform like that every game you will become a class act

Zaboub- still does my fucking head in

peacock - midfielder

sturrock- His dad should fucking ground him for that performance
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 15:07:43 »

Quote from: "Blackcurrant"
What?!

Brezovan in no way looked a much better player than Smith. Smith shouldn't be fearing his place at all right now!

I agree.  Don't think Brez did enough to get his shirt back as Smithy did pull of some great saves Saturday which I think has definitely earnt him his place saturday.
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 16:03:56 »

Dont agree with Aljofree being shit, thought he delt well with most things

Come on YOU REDS!
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 16:10:16 »

Ajofree is a panic striken muppet whenever the ball comes near him ie hoofs it away even when i space. Him and Ifil shouldnt work together as theyre identical

things i learnt reading this post: you're an idiot.

officially blacker than the night.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 16:13:42 »

Bloody hell, whoever said that about Aljofree needs their eyes testing, he's a class act and will do well for us this season.

I lost count the amount of headers he won, and as they say if in doubt put it out, as Williams did for most of the time he was playing last year.
sonic youth

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 16:20:22 »

Quote from: "strooood"
Ajofree is a panic striken muppet whenever the ball comes near him ie hoofs it away even when i space. Him and Ifil shouldnt work together as theyre identical

things i learnt reading this post: you're an idiot.

agreed. aljofree's probably the calmest central defender i've seen since migs made a cameo appearance there at rotherham away.

andy reid is my new hero
Spencer_White

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 16:20:47 »

Tozer was the worst player on the pitch by a mile.

Commingues wasnt that bad, he had a lot of the ball. Roberts, good. Aljofree is still a very good player. Arrierta is just a fancy name, hes shown nothing. Didnt get what people were on about at Supermarine, I thought he was crap. Sturrock needs to get on with it, always waiting for an extra bounce.

Brezovan dropped a cross, Phil Smith will start on saturday.
Richard4acre

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 16:28:39 »

How can you say ajofree is calm, we was heading balls out to touch every time when he had time and space to bring it down and play it out.  Say of me what yiou will but with Ifil and Ajofree in defence we will never build from the back, it will be like having a pair of matt heywoods on the pitch soapy tit wank. It was just stressful to see him smack the ball out evry single time, a team needs one Cb who can do that, the other needs to have his foot on the ball and play it out,.

sonic youth

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 16:29:47 »

you sir are either blind or clueless.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: