Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Forget press Releases, Statements...  (Read 947 times)
STFC_Gazzza

« on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 07:45:06 »

.. what this new board or investors or whatever should do is hold an open fans forum, no holds barred, to help aleviate any fears amongst the fan base as we have no details.

Let us ask questions about why they are here, why Swindon Town? the stadium, CVA (which may be paid this week we never know)and why not let a fan on the board?
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 08:51:05 »

Well that would certainly be the best thing they could do. The most important thing they can do now is to try & get the supporter base back onside.
I've said for a long time now that this deal will have to tick a few boxes to get me behind it.
1) Get rid of the old board, in it's entirety. They are like sour milk.
2) Diadamdis must never, ever be allowed anywhere near the club.
3) To run the club in an open transparent manner. To respect fans, local businesses, the media, the council & local residents.
4) To have a VIABLE workable plan for the redevelopment of the CG, to ensure the long term future of the club.
5) Give the fans some say in the running of the club, preferably some representation on the board.
6) As soon as possible, put right the terrible PR blunder regarding the radio coverage
7) Pay ALL debts NOW, and in future on time.

Some would say that that is a lot to ask for. I see it as the minimum, beacause that is what was on the table with the fans consortium. If they can tick those boxes, the future looks bright.

From the Dark Side
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: