Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Northampton V Swindon Matchday thread  (Read 29484 times)
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: Sunday, August 12, 2007, 14:40:15 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Quote from: "strooood"
jimmy cider was hammered

i can see me, i wanna apoligise to the girl stood infront of me first half when i sparked her in the head with my elbow  Oops

Is she the one who got led out along the front rubbing the back of her head? She didn't look too happy!

she came back holding an ice pack from st johns ambulance

I come from a land down-under
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: Sunday, August 12, 2007, 17:48:02 »

Quote from: "Dachauer"
Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Quote from: "strooood"
jimmy cider was hammered

i can see me, i wanna apoligise to the girl stood infront of me first half when i sparked her in the head with my elbow  Oops

Is she the one who got led out along the front rubbing the back of her head? She didn't look too happy!

she came back holding an ice pack from st johns ambulance

hahahahahah no that wasn't me who did that... just knocked the girl stood infront of me in the pic on the head  Cool

officially blacker than the night.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: Sunday, August 12, 2007, 18:16:17 »

Quote from: "herthab"
I saw Birdy at TGIs yesterday, but she blanked me Crying  I tried to get in through a locked door!

Also got propositioned by Sussex in the toilet................. Cheesy

That's funny coz I saw you and your kid trying to get through the locked door, I waved at you and you blanked me  Sad  Sounds like we are even now  Wink

Just for the record I'd like to say that I saw Piemonte, he is alive and well  Beers Didn't get to speak to him tho Sad
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: Sunday, August 12, 2007, 18:44:31 »

as much as i'm not a fan of pook, i have to admit, he had a good game yesterday, so after my rant about how he played last weekend at exeter, well done pook  :shock:

if there was noticeable negative from yesterday, other than the fact we haven't got a 20+ goals striker (yawn),and we didn't score from open play, i wouldn't say, we looked the fittest of teams imho. That'll come with games tho so not overly concerned by that and looking forward to seeing some 85-90 minute winners during the season.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: Monday, August 13, 2007, 07:48:23 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
One sensible reply discussing the drainage situation of Swindon and 20 of this "im so excited bollocks"

Thank God for Larwood! Cheesy

Soapy Tit Wank

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Cobblers

« Reply #335 on: Monday, August 13, 2007, 11:48:17 »

Heard your lads caused trouble at Sixfields.... 20-30 of your boys went looking for trouble at the Sixfields Tavern and got turned over.

You lot also smashed up a pub called The Red Rover.. which belongs to Northampton Saints.. not the cobblers  Cool
Cobblers

« Reply #336 on: Monday, August 13, 2007, 11:49:36 »

Heard your lads caused trouble at Sixfields.... 20-30 of your boys went looking for trouble at the Sixfields Tavern and got turned over.

You lot also smashed up a pub called The Rover.. which belongs to Northampton Saints.. not the cobblers  Cool
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: Monday, August 13, 2007, 11:57:43 »

Quote from: "Cobblers"

You lot also smashed up a pub called The Rover.. which belongs to Northampton Saints.. not the cobblers  Cool

Fucking idiots.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: Monday, August 13, 2007, 12:00:46 »

Quote from: "Chubbs"

Fucking idiots.

Seconded.   An embarassment to STFC.
stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: Monday, August 13, 2007, 12:22:03 »

i heard some fans talking about that and the police went in with peper spray, the man talking about it said someone got smashed over the head with an ash tray and some other people hit with bottles, not sure how true it all was though, just thought i'd tell you what i'd heard about it.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: Monday, August 13, 2007, 12:23:07 »

Big game atmosphere must have got to them i suspose.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: Monday, August 13, 2007, 12:24:29 »

There will always be a small element looking for trouble, having a few beers and watching teh game is what footy is about.

Shame but Northampton arent exactly saints, but still shouldnt happen I guess

Strood I dont recall that at all?! And I was next to you, whys my memory so poor

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #342 on: Monday, August 13, 2007, 12:24:34 »

I suspose it did
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: Monday, August 13, 2007, 12:35:33 »

The sad thing is they really are convinced they are our lads when nothing could be further from the truth.Deluded fucking idiots.

And if they are such 'big' men where the fuck were they at Rovers last season when the real fans were getting there heads kicked in?Weren't so big then were they :roll:

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: Monday, August 13, 2007, 12:42:39 »

I knew it was you who changed spencer  Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: