Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NEW CONSORTIUM TO TAKE OVER  (Read 15452 times)
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Tuesday, July 3, 2007, 19:54:27 »

Quote from: "blinkpip"
Will they pay Bill Power his million back now?

Possibly, and most likely all in Pennies......Cunts!!!

At this early stage, i aint buying any of that statement.
Too many false dawns have occured in the past.
Until they put a name to this new investor and announce who the members of the consortium are, i will continue to  view them with the same contempt that they have shown to Bill, Phil, The Trust and its members, and the rest of the fan base.

Message ends.....

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Tuesday, July 3, 2007, 20:22:39 »

Just read the bit in the advertiseragain, and being a little druck!

The bit from Bob Holt about 'Loyal Supprters being happy'

I may just be being paranoid but he just cant help having a dig at the fans can he - the arse!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Tuesday, July 3, 2007, 20:30:31 »

Quote from: "horlock07"
Just read the bit in the advertiseragain, and being a little druck!

The bit from Bob Holt about 'Loyal Supprters being happy'

I may just be being paranoid but he just cant help having a dig at the fans can he - the arse!

I liked this bit....

"Holt hoped that even the most sceptical fan would, in the fullness of time, recognise this news as positive"

Judging from the general response to this statement across the message boards,  he'll be waiting a long time.
deltaincline

« Reply #138 on: Tuesday, July 3, 2007, 23:36:30 »

that will commence due diligence with the view to taking over from the current Board within the next eight weeks.

So Mike Diamandis and Seaton Wills will be taking over, presumably with the financial help of the new investor. What a fucking result!

Director Bob Holt confirmed today that the New Consortium have committed sufficient funds to both deal with the immediate financial issues

What do you mean by 'committed'? Is the cash now sitting in an escrow account waiting to be paid out on the CVA?

plus provide for the Football Club's long-term future development.

Fuck me, we've gone from Andronicunt telling us as recently as last week that the CVA will have to be extended because the board don't have any money, to a Wills/Diamandis-lead consortium that suddenly promises milk and honey!

'This is fantastic news for all the loyal supporters of Swindon Town Football Club.

No, Bob. It's shit news for all the loyal (and disloyal) supporters of Swindon Town Football Club.

It has been difficult to secure and attract new investment particularly when there has been such negative press in the local media,' said Holt

adding that the New Consortium 'have demonstrated that, with out any shadow of doubt, they have, in addition to their knowledge of football, the financial status to support the Football Club in its endeavours to gain promotion to The Championship.'

Oh please do fuck off, Bob.

'The New Consortium has the full support of Paul Sturrock and his management team, and will bring to the Football Club an added dimension that will both secure and enhance the standard of football at The County Ground.'

Don't be a cunt, Bob.

'It has been a long time coming but the current Board feel they have at last found the solution that will disperse forever the 'Dark Financial Clouds' that have for too long hung over The County Ground,' said Holt.

The current board have at last found the solution...... which is to get rid of themselves and let Seaton Wills and Mike Diamandis take over....

Once concluded, the takeover will result in dynamic changes to both the structure and make-up of the STFC Board and off-field Management team.

Anyone falling for this bollocks statement needs fucking certifying.

The whole thing is littered with childish inuendo which seems to be aimed at the Power consortium and it's supporters - the Diamandis 'Friday Statement' touch rings a bell here. Hic!

It promises absolutely fuck all but cleverly dances around the emotive issues that fans give a fuck about, in a way that would convince some that all will be well when their new consortium takes over.

I'm not fucking buying it.  If the Wills family or Diamandis are in any way remotely connected with this latest proposed takeover of the club - regardless of who the new investor is, I'm going to go watch non-league football next season.

Those cunts won't get a penny more out of me. Period.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Tuesday, July 3, 2007, 23:58:20 »

Im really past caring now.Ive take over fatigue.

/
W56196272
flammableBen

« Reply #140 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2007, 00:07:59 »

I'm bored of people who only post on the tef to make football points. There was a time when it was sort of a community, even if you didn't really get involved there was enough amusement to read. Now half of it's just people trying to score points commenting on the football side of things.

I suggest everyone who cares about the Tef should join me on my crusade. The crusade to distract every overly long football takeover / transfer speculation / Arsenal have sold Henry thread into unrelated inane nonsense,

You it makes sense,

The Tef needs you!
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2007, 00:08:43 »

i thought about getting a pet today, but decided against it.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2007, 00:09:51 »

oooh what sort?

/
W56196272
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2007, 00:11:33 »

i thought maybe rabbit, but a bit much effort so then my mind wandered on to goldfish because when you're worse for wear they will amuse me for hours, especially with some novelty stuff in the tank, like a miniature sherman just for a bit of rubbish irony.
flammableBen

« Reply #144 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2007, 00:13:47 »

what's a sherman?

a little treasure chest is the way to go. Maybe someone's made electronic ones which open with food if the gold fish does the right thing. The whole 9 second memory thing is a myth you know. You can teach Gold Fish tricks and stuff.
sonic youth

« Reply #145 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2007, 00:13:57 »

get yourself a manatee

http://www.inkycircus.com/jargon/images/manatee.jpg
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2007, 00:15:58 »

is that a life size picture?
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2007, 00:16:42 »

think i'll make a Manatee Avatar

/
W56196272
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2007, 00:17:16 »

who said sonic's going mental?
flammableBen

« Reply #149 on: Wednesday, July 4, 2007, 00:17:35 »

Quote from: "axs"
is that a life size picture?

I don't think so, but if you can't get mini-manatees then what is the point in science?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: