Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver: Swindon Quiet on Council Payment  (Read 2527 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 08:00:09 »

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/swindontown/headlines/display.var.1483128.0.swindon_quiet_on_council_payment.php

I have to agree though, given Mikey D's 'all guns blazing' statement from last week when they let him loose with a keyboard, this period of silence is a bit unnerving.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 08:06:06 »

Do you think hes just uses onefinger when he types?!  Soapy Tit Wank Bet it takes him a day to type up a statement!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 08:07:08 »

I'm hoping the following message will subliminally enter the consciousness of the board.

Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Buy flammableBen ice cream and wine and fags and cheese.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 11:36:56 »

^^ What he said  Cheesy
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 11:42:56 »

I notice that went they thought Sturrock had been misquoted in May they had the board statement on the web site the same day, but then again that was important, what does the club going out of business matter!
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 15:45:59 »

I bet they can feel the walls closing in on them  
WorcesterRed

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 15:59:10 »

Quote from: "Power to people"

No honestly, everything's gonna be OK.

All you have to do is pop into the OLD thisis site and read Mav's comments.

There's no need to worry, cos Mav says it's all gonna be OK!

:\/
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 16:15:02 »

I like Sturrocks update today.  ''I believe that in another seven days or so the power will turn to the clubs and will see more activity.''

I know it's nothing to do with it. But it felt like a sign.  Shocked

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 16:20:20 »

Quote from: "Ardiles"
I'm hoping the following message will subliminally enter the consciousness of the board.

Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Buy flammableBen ice cream and wine and fags and cheese.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.  Pick up the phone and call Bill Power.

Genius....................Pure Genius Ardiles
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 16:32:49 »

I spotted that as well.  I think Mr Ben may have been abusing his powers as moderator!  (Either that or he has worked out my password.)
flammableBen

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 16:34:12 »

no comment  Cheesy
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 16:46:55 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
no comment  Cheesy

sonic youth

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 18:24:45 »

why do i have a strange urge to buy ben fags?
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 18:36:52 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
why do i have a strange urge to buy ben fags?

and cheese :?

Maverick

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2007, 19:00:40 »

Quote from: "WorcesterRed"
Quote from: "Power to people"

No honestly, everything's gonna be OK.

All you have to do is pop into the OLD thisis site and read Mav's comments.

There's no need to worry, cos Mav says it's all gonna be OK!

:\/

So glad that's sorted then  :thumbs:
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: