Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Worrying??  (Read 9034 times)
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 17:42:55 »

Quote from: "lebowski"
a nothing story, this is all just bluster from pandiani or whatever his name is.

and besides, i firmly believe that BP is fully committed to us. £1.2million can't be walked away from and the only way he'll see that again is if he takes over the club.

it will take time for the court to contact the club and when they do the board will be given some time to respond to the charges, once that time (28 days?) has elapsed then we will should find out if the board plan to offer a defence. obviously the board aren't going to confirm that the courts have been in touch, they'd like us to think that BP was bluffing, they will also test BP's resolve as to how far he's willing to take this. i dont think we really need a running commentary on this, as BP is deadly serious about sorting this out once and for all.

gents, sorry to interupt.

Good shout Lebowski...

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 17:42:56 »

a nothing story, this is all just bluster from pandiani or whatever his name is.

and besides, i firmly believe that BP is fully committed to us. £1.2million can't be walked away from and the only way he'll see that again is if he takes over the club.

it will take time for the court to contact the club and when they do the board will be given some time to respond to the charges, once that time (28 days?) has elapsed then we will should find out if the board plan to offer a defence. obviously the board aren't going to confirm that the courts have been in touch, they'd like us to think that BP was bluffing, they will also test BP's resolve as to how far he's willing to take this. i dont think we really need a running commentary on this, as BP is deadly serious about sorting this out once and for all.

The best post in this thread

:king:
Hmonkey

« Reply #92 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 18:59:14 »

If Power wasn't waiting to get his £1.2 million back from the club I'm sure he would have been off like a shot.

At the end of the day he is a QPR fan and like all true fans would love to have a say in the their club.

Obviously I hope he stays and continues to fight to get control of the Swindon but if not I would have no animosity towards him.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 19:10:25 »

Quote from: "Hmonkey"
If Power wasn't waiting to get his £1.2 million back from the club I'm sure he would have been off like a shot.

At the end of the day he is a QPR fan and like all true fans would love to have a say in the their club.

Obviously I hope he stays and continues to fight to get control of the Swindon but if not I would have no animosity towards him.

But he doesn't like Paladini, especially after the shootout at Loftus Road.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 22:49:19 »

Excellent.

Effectively Lebowski, you are saying that everything is absolutely, definitely going to be ok.

That'll do for me cocker Cool
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Saturday, June 16, 2007, 10:58:31 »

Quote from: "millom red"
I have a sneaky that Genf is right in that if Bill can prove it WAS a loan, then there would be nothing to stop him getting involved at QPR again if he wanted too.
If the money was converted into shares as the monkeys at sn1 are suggesting,he is faced with a major dillema.
LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, IM SICK TO THE BACK TEETH WITH IT ALL!!!!

To compare this to something else, the new guy that is taking over at Wolves for £10 (sorry name escapes me) made a loan to Wrexham and it was stated that something had to be done about this before he took over at Wolves as you are not allowed to have interests in 2 clubs.

But as has been stated by myself and others I don't think Bill is going anywhere soon...he wants STFC full stop.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: