Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A Festival in Gloucstershire June 12th ish  (Read 1403 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, May 30, 2007, 21:49:07 »

Anyone know where it is?

Its a seceret or something.

/
W56196272
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2007, 22:47:23 »

There was an application for somebodies "30th birthday" party that was recently turned down by Cotswold District Council. This was to have 1000 guests and 30 performers to be held on a farm near Ampney Crucis/Barnsley.

Doesn't sound much like it I'll grant you, but the local Ciren rag (Standard, May 24th) ran with the headline "Residents prevent a mini-Glastonbury" .
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2007, 22:50:13 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Anyone know where it is?

Its a seceret or something.

its at your place, i've put the address on myspace.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2007, 23:08:47 »

Quote from: "Batch"
There was an application for somebodies "30th birthday" party that was recently turned down by Cotswold District Council. This was to have 1000 guests and 30 performers to be held on a farm near Ampney Crucis/Barnsley.

Doesn't sound much like it I'll grant you, but the local Ciren rag (Standard, May 24th) ran with the headline "Residents prevent a mini-Glastonbury" .

Hmm that sounds like it actually.

/
W56196272
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2007, 23:34:37 »

I went to a small scale festival thingy in a field near Barnsley around 81.....it was a really fine site at the head of a valley....so excellent viewing.  I pedalled out there with a bird I was with at the time got absolutely hammered and can't remember anything else about it.  Wonder if its the same place....it was definitely more Barnsley than Ampney Crucis.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2007, 23:38:52 »

you pedalled out there age 81?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2007, 23:44:58 »

Quote from: "axs"
you pedalled out there age 81?

You're never too old to cycle
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2007, 23:46:13 »

and who was the bird? tasty girl you met down the bingo reg? she isn't danish is she? i'm a bit short of newcomers for the final match unless scot's found a couple.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2007, 23:56:46 »

Quote from: "axs"
and who was the bird? tasty girl you met down the bingo reg? she isn't danish is she? i'm a bit short of newcomers for the final match unless scot's found a couple.

Definitely English.....her old man was a blacksmith originally  from Ramsbottom in Lancs, but they lived at Jackaments Bottom quite close to Kemble.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2007, 23:58:04 »

better tell ralphy, i think he needs some fresh faces in his line up.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 10:58:52 »

Ampney Crucis/Barnsley?  Willie Carson country surely.  Have the local residents blocked an STFC fundraising "do" put on by Wee Willie?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 11:32:16 »

Quote from: "ronnie21"
Ampney Crucis/Barnsley?  Willie Carson country surely.  Have the local residents blocked an STFC fundraising "do" put on by Wee Willie?

Carson County is in the Texas Panhandle surely.....nah Willie's stud is out that way somewhere.....I'd imagine its fairly substantial, as he's loaded, but doesn't like spending it....especially on our football club.
mattboyslim

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 11:35:07 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "ronnie21"

Carson County is in the Texas Panhandle surely.....nah Willie's stud is out that way somewhere.....I'd imagine its fairly substantial, as he's loaded, but doesn't like spending it....especially on our football club.

In the build up to Royal Ascot BBC Breakfast said they were doing an at home with Wille Carson feature next week - I'l be glued to the screens enjoying the wit and charm of our fantastic chairman.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: