Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pathetic....  (Read 3952 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« on: Saturday, March 19, 2005, 21:52:30 »

Both Oxford United and Bristol Rovers got a better home attendence than us this afternoon.

Thats really quite pathetic isnt it...
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, March 19, 2005, 22:07:20 »

People have given up on us, despite the fact we're 4 points away from the play-offs!

Would love to scrape in now just to shove two fingers up to the bastards who have decided its not worth turning up any more!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, March 19, 2005, 22:25:48 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
People have given up on us

Yet Oxford & Bristol Rovers still have something to play for?!?
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, March 19, 2005, 22:33:55 »

No but people still go and SUPPORT the team.

People here have decided that there's no point turning up because we might not reach 6th place. That's just a ridiculous excuse for not pumping ridiculous amounts of money into STFC if you ask me!
Rossi

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, March 19, 2005, 22:51:03 »

What was todays attendance?

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, March 19, 2005, 22:59:40 »

5,126 I think off the top of my head...
stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, March 19, 2005, 23:07:36 »

Attendance: 5123
DMR

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, March 19, 2005, 23:17:47 »

What did you expect?

Rovers always get more than us and the Pox had kid for a quid.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, March 19, 2005, 23:33:31 »

rovers have a good following. loyal supporters there. blackthorn end apprantlety is quite good.

Oxford though.... that is bad, but kid for a quid means that the norm oxford fans could go back for the day with their kids!
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, March 20, 2005, 00:25:10 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
People have given up on us, despite the fact we're 4 points away from the play-offs!

Would love to scrape in now just to shove two fingers up to the bastards who have decided its not worth turning up any more!

When you're 100 miles away you fucking decide.  Having been to a 3-0 home defeat two weeks before, and 3-1 defeat the week before, I'm not gonna shell another 40 quid out to watch another fucking defeat you cunt.  Shove two fingers up to me you cunt, I've probably spent more supporting Swindon this season than you have in two seasons.  Don't fucking tell me where I should be turning up to, fucking tihnk before you post such bollocks.  Just remember a lot of Town fans are exiles, and its a complicated decision making process which will determine whether or not we will attend.  OST, Sussex Red, Mex Red are just 3 exiles on this forum, but there are many more.....
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, March 20, 2005, 00:30:12 »

don't get so aggressive all the time for fucks sake... what makes travelling from Sussex so much more expensive except for petrol?
DMR

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, March 20, 2005, 00:34:01 »

Clearly Walrus is a part timer. What a cretin.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, March 20, 2005, 00:44:04 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
don't get so aggressive all the time for fucks sake... what makes travelling from Sussex so much more expensive except for petrol?

Petrol.  And I have a stupid car that drinks petrol for fun (a 4.0 Jaguar S Type....  Okay a Corsa, but an SXI which doesn't fancy doing more than 25 miles to the gallon).  I'm drunk as well - that makes me aggressive, sorry Reeves I'm a c*nt when drunk.  No offence intended.

Dave - wish I weren't a part-time fan, I'd give anything to be local and be at every home game.  Nearly dashed out today to catch the game, but then the memory of the last home game held me back....
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, March 20, 2005, 00:48:51 »

I imagine it costs more or less the same for me and my Dad to go to football every week as it does for you to go to a few games a season, same as many fans who live outside of Wiltshire but still go every week.

You don't need to justify not going every week, although it's incredible how you manage to be so opinionated when you see a team only a few times a season.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, March 20, 2005, 00:54:51 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
I imagine it costs more or less the same for me and my Dad to go to football every week as it does for you to go to a few games a season, same as many fans who live outside of Wiltshire but still go every week.

You don't need to justify not going every week, although it's incredible how you manage to be so opinionated when you see a team only a few times a season.

40 quid per home game.  I've made fair few games this season, its just I go to more away games as they're more local, if that makes sense.  I can be as opinionated as I fucking well like when I've spent so much money watching the team, and watching the team lose might I add.  I've been to double the number of defeats than wins, which gives me such a pessimistic outlook.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: