Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trust announces ticket price proposals  (Read 3568 times)
Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, March 16, 2005, 20:55:14 »

Quote from: "Dave Blackcurrant"
Stop robbing the club then, you frealoading gypsy...
or dirt cheap kids season tickets for under 9s which would then see more adults coming with them,cant remember who just done it but if a under 9 joins their junior robins type scheme they get a season ticket for something like 20 quid would you let your 8 yr old kid go to football on there own ,then their parent will have to go with them great idea i think
Amir

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, March 16, 2005, 21:18:18 »

The trust proposals seem pretty sensible to me, nothing too extreme in there.  I don't see the problem with different prices for the wings either.  Of course some will buy the cheap tickets and sit in the middle, but so what?  It's still revenue for the club and if it attracts a few extra back then it's worth it.  The £2 charge should definately go also, I can't think of a better way to disuade your occasional fan than to make a spur of the moment visit an extra two quid.  

Another thing people hve to remember when they say that price reductions won't have hardly any impact on attendances is that it took a relatively long time to piss off alot of the people who stopped going.  It will take just as long to win them back...
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, March 17, 2005, 22:29:36 »

i think it sounds like a good plan. can't be bothered to do the maths but if their figures are correct then it shouldn't be hard to get an extra 500 for £18
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: