Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I went into town last night  (Read 2130 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Saturday, March 12, 2005, 16:55:59 »

There was a Transvestite storming around trying to get noticed,a big butch bloke in a crap wig walking around like John Wayne in a mini skirt. Cool

I had a terrible time ,crap loud music everywhere and nowhere to sit Crying Im sticking to my local.

/
W56196272
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, March 12, 2005, 18:30:19 »

which pubs did you go to?

Rigobert Song La la la
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, March 12, 2005, 18:30:56 »

did you pull any sweet young vixens?

Rigobert Song La la la
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, March 12, 2005, 18:38:07 »

Yates Sad
Boardwalk
Edwards
O'Neils

The Boardwalk is the worst pub Ive ever been in,unless you like Rythem is a Dancer played at 1000 decibles never ever go there.

I look at these young Vixens walking about and think "my god your going to catch your death wearing that go home and put on a Cardigan"

The bottom part of town is a very sad ,bad place.

/
W56196272
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, March 12, 2005, 18:41:28 »

I would agree that the Broadwalk is shite, never liked it there. Not exactly cheap either
Marie

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 10:00:13 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Yates Sad
Boardwalk
Edwards
O'Neils

The Boardwalk is the worst pub Ive ever been in,unless you like Rythem is a Dancer played at 1000 decibles never ever go there.

I look at these young Vixens walking about and think "my god your going to catch your death wearing that go home and put on a Cardigan"

To be fair you didn't really go to the mkost popular places? are you stil under age (sorry i dont know how old you are), if you i spose its understandable but next time i woud avoid those places...
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 10:22:17 »

Quote from: "Marie"
Yates Sad
Boardwalk
Edwards
O'Neils

To be fair you didn't really go to the mkost popular places? are you stil under age (sorry i dont know how old you are), if you i spose its understandable but next time i woud avoid those places...

I think Yeovil is still underage (judging by his posts), but looks a bit over 30, so gets away with it.
Spencer_White

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 10:27:34 »

Iv seen a few trannys in that Edwards before.  :x
Piemonte

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 13:23:34 »

Yates Sad
Boardwalk
Edwards
O'Neils

Yate's in Swindon is one of the worst places on earth. full of fe-mulleted 80's throwback birds and meathead blokes.

I know what you mean about the music in broadwalk too. They turn it up so load that thier speakers start distorting. Wouldnt be so bad if they actually played any decent music and didnt have some cheesy cock face babling shite over the top of it.

I've not been into town drinking since christmas and i dont miss it in the slightest. i must be getting old
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 17:41:43 »

town is fucking horrendous. i dont understand anyone who goes there. i work in the apartments; stuck up super mullet gimps.

officially blacker than the night.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 18:07:51 »

Quote from: "Marie"
Yates Sad
Boardwalk
Edwards
O'Neils

Soapy Tit Wank Im 34 on Wednesday,in all honesty the pubs weren't my choices as I was out for someones birthday.I dont really bother with "going out" pubs anymore.

Out of interest though what are the best pubs to go to then as Ive been to every pub down there and they are all exactly the same.

Reg are you saying my post lack maturity?
 Cool

/
W56196272
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 18:09:58 »

i'd agree with yeovil on this one, every place does tend to be the same, and that's coming from a stoodent  :shock:
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 18:33:31 »

Yeovil everybody on this forum is a mature poster, according to DMR :shock:

dave_m_russell

United Kingdom
7387 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2005 :  12:01:19  Show Profile  Click to see dave_m_russell's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

quote:Originally posted by Doore

Where are all the mature, intelligent fans?

www.thetownend.com

We've migrated. Valued posters such as yourself are welcome
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 18:40:45 »

I wonder what the average age is on here,probably about 23 which makes me an elder statesman of this forum and Reg a wise old man.

/
W56196272
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, March 13, 2005, 18:49:33 »

http://www.thisisstfc.co.uk/forum_new/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=20620&results=1

Rigobert Song La la la
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: