Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Man U  (Read 6961 times)
fatbury

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 07:31:12 »

I hope the guilty are punished accordingly

Man United and Roma should have to play their next 2 games behind closed doors .... but of course are they are both big clubs .. that will never happen! Just the likes of small Dutch and Greek clubs get that kind of punishment
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 09:33:21 »

Quote from: "fatbury"

Man United and Roma should have to play their next 2 games behind closed doors .... but of course are they are both big clubs .. that will never happen! Just the likes of small Dutch and Greek clubs get that kind of punishment

You really are a fucking prick.  Did you even see what happened?  The Roma and Utd fans barely did anything to prompt a reaction from the police like that.

Have you seen the film from SkySportNews where the italian policeman is going crazy...  ...at the Italian police telling them to stop and putting down his baton and talking to the utd fans apologetically.  That for me says it all really.

Neither Roma or Manchester United should be fined, banned or even chastised (sp) it should be the Italian police who have to foot the bill for their extreme over reaction.  I hope on eof the Utd fans has the guts and the money to sue the police.

Do us all a favour fatbury and fuck off!!  You constant drivel is boring beyond belief.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 09:35:38 »

Quote from: "janaage"

You really are a fucking prick.  Did you even see what happened?  The Roma and Utd fans barely did anything to prompt a reaction from the police like that.

Have you seen the film from SkySportNews where the italian policeman is going crazy...  ...at the Italian police telling them to stop and putting down his baton and talking to the utd fans apologetically.  That for me says it all really.

Neither Roma or Manchester United should be fined, banned or even chastised (sp) it should be the Italian police who have to foot the bill for their extreme over reaction.  I hope on eof the Utd fans has the guts and the money to sue the police.

Do us all a favour fatbury and fuck off!!  You constant drivel is boring beyond belief.

Yes  :goodpost:
Scot Munroe

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 09:49:33 »

Spot on Janaage. 100% correct.  :thumbs:
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 11:00:04 »

I'm going next week to the second leg, gonna pack a snooker ball in my footie sock just in case.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 11:07:35 »

good call Jan... too many fans will say, 'oh, the united fans have been at it again." Fock that. Last night reports of being attacked before the game are widespread, by people who aren't what you'd call trouble makers, while inside the ground the police reacted disgracefully. Granted, United fans should npt have reacted to Roma's when they scored, but the reaction by the police, many hitting fans not even involved, was nothing short of scandalous. Even some of the senior officersa were trying to hold back their own.

Fucking scandal.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 11:20:15 »

Every time a big came is played at the Olympic Stadium in Rome, the police always overreact.

Remember when England did the Italian Job there, to qualify for France '98, the England fans here pelted by missiles, then towards the end of the game, the Italian police just attacked England fans for being there.

What did UEFA/FIFA do?  Absolutely nothing !!!

Italian clubs cause more trouble than anybody else, but they don't get anything done to them ,as there is a big Italian representation in UEFA, and their clubs get a smack on the wrist. Remember a few years ago, when there was trouble in the Champions League tie between the Milan clubs, where Inter were the 'home' side. Due to the fact they conceded 2 quick goals, flares were thrown onto the pitch, with the referee abandoning the game. The penalty was not being banned from European football for a couple of years but they had to play three matches behind closed doors.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 11:29:37 »

Got to say the police and the Bari ultras were fantastic last week Beers

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 11:30:08 »

I've seen worse provocation at Swindon v Bristol Rovers (2-2) in 1993 than I did last night.  People climbing the fence between the Shrivvie Road and the wedge, it was great.

Not one bit of fighting inside the ground, just people letting their emotions run riot (so to speak) after their team had just scored.

The art of celebration is dying.  Soon we'll all be sat there clapping goals being scored because to stand and cheer would be incitement.

Football is in danger of losing it's appeal if we let the authorities clamp down on this kinda thing.
Hexagon

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 14:18:21 »

Spot on.
Seemed the Italian police were well up for it and showed no mercy.
Spud

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 14:40:57 »

We all know Roma's fascist bunch of wankers are always looking for trouble and yet again the Italian Police bottle flying into them instead it's the English fans that get the heavy handed arm of the law.

Oh and fatbury, do us all a favour and STFU!
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 15:06:17 »

Quote from: Spuddy_STFC
We all know Roma's fascist bunch of wankers are always looking for trouble and yet again the Italian Police bottle flying into them instead it's the English fans that get the heavy handed arm of the law.

/quote]

Lazio are no mugs either, with their racist chanting.

Also, Roma have been in trouble before due to the ref being hit by a missile causing the abandonment of the game.

Punishment....Two games behind closed doors.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/3661010.stm

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Rich Pullen

« Reply #27 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 15:08:10 »

I hold no opinion.

I rule.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 15:21:30 »

you may well be right but then again they are man united fans so who gives a fuck
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 15:24:00 »

Quote from: "Boeta"
you may well be right but then again they are man united fans so who gives a fuck

I hope someone hits you with a baton sometime soon  :x
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: