Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Man U  (Read 6964 times)
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 15:29:37 »

Quote from: "stfctownenda"
Quote from: "Boeta"
you may well be right but then again they are man united fans so who gives a fuck

I hope someone hits you with a baton sometime soon  :x

because i was being deadly serious of course
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 15:45:33 »

Reminded me of Mansfield back in the 80's when STFC fans were batoned by Notts Constabulary who'd got plenty of practice during the miner's strike.  Only difference the STFC fans had offered no provocation other than standing behind the goal.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 15:46:46 »

SCABS!!
LoyalSupporter

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 15:55:47 »

you may well be right but then again they are man united fans so who gives a fuck

Because they are English, it was the same in Barcelona last week after the game,  in the metro station. Only one pay counter open so a lot of english we just going through without paying, as we were going down the stairs to the train the old bill came wading in all baton happy. They only stopped after they realised they were surrounded by some of the English getting back off the trains to have a go at them.One lady took a picture on her phone of the events and then took a baton to the head and had her phone taken.

In europe if you English your seen as fair game
Lumps

« Reply #34 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 16:13:02 »

Quote from: "LoyalSupporter"

Because they are English, it was the same in Barcelona last week after the game,  in the metro station. Only one pay counter open so a lot of english we just going through without paying, as we were going down the stairs to the train the old bill came wading in all baton happy. They only stopped after they realised they were surrounded by some of the English getting back off the trains to have a go at them.One lady took a picture on her phone of the events and then took a baton to the head and had her phone taken.

In europe if you English your seen as fair game

It's because you were English is it?

Nothing to do with a mob of fans attempting to jump the train?

So if you'd all politely queued up and bought your tickets like you would have at any other time you think the result would have been the same?

I don't know why some lads seem to think laws don't apply to them when they're in a big group of football fans.

You tried to do something you shouldn't have, and the police moved in to stop you. Tough shit.

Incidentally, if, as it seems from your post, you're so bloody enamoured with the idea of being English, could you learn to write in the sodding language!
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 16:46:45 »

english football fans abroad are a pack of cunts. and not just in football contexts. a big generalisation i know, a fairly sound one
sonic youth

« Reply #36 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 16:47:51 »

I was about to point out that if I was jumping barriers to get through without paying, I wouldn't be surprised if the police tried to stop me.

Bit different to what happened last night, the Manure fans' only crime is that they're all from Surrey
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 17:02:45 »

I got to salute the Italian police and fans, they did a good job last night.  Cool

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 17:19:37 »

Quote from: "blinkpip"
I got to salute the Italian police and fans, they did a good job last night.  Cool
:roll: Always one
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 17:28:52 »

you are a very serious young man r4e
flammableBen

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 17:31:37 »

I feel so bad for Man U fans that I think I'm going to start supporting them.
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 17:49:09 »

My observations for what they are worth:

1/ Stupidity on behalf of Man U fans to 'charge' at Roma fans when Roma scored. Given the current climate of hooliganism in Italy and the death of a policeman its little suprise the police were 'up for this one'

2/ Away fans always get treated like shit. Even here in Swindon. Its one of the unwritten laws of football and it applies world wide.

3/ Don't be fooled by Sky Sports News reporting. Yes the scenes were appauling but Sky have a large financial stake in MUFC so you don't get the whole story. Like the bit where hundreds of Man U yob's trying to get at the Roma fans. Is it a coincidence that many of the fans sporting injuries look like nethandral man?

4/ I feel genuine sympathy for the real fans who simply stood in the wrong place and were the victims of the police brutality when they were not even involved in the first place.

5/ I'm disgusted that Sky claimed MU fan's stormed at the home fans only because of ' heavy provocation'. Utter bollocks. Its part and parcel of the game to sing and taunt at rival fans when you score.

6/ The real problem lies within the Italian Police. I hope FIFA and the Italian Police launch a inquest into the trouble but we all know that it will be swept under the carpet. Expect both clubs to escape with a small fine. The police will be cleared because they always are.
red macca

« Reply #42 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 17:52:15 »

Fuck it..It happens in 6 months time it will be something else
Spud

« Reply #43 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 18:32:22 »

Quote from: "The Grim Reaper"
My observations for what they are worth:

1/ Stupidity on behalf of Man U fans to 'charge' at Roma fans when Roma scored. Given the current climate of hooliganism in Italy and the death of a policeman its little suprise the police were 'up for this one'

I thought it was the other way round? Roma fans charged the barrier when they scored the opening goal and then did so again when Scholes got sent off.
Scot Munroe

« Reply #44 on: Thursday, April 5, 2007, 19:21:37 »

you never taunt the Ultras in Italy you will get more than u bargained for.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: