Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Winger  (Read 2866 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, March 21, 2007, 08:46:16 »

According to my sources PS has agreed to bring in a winger from a club but is now down to the player to decide if he wants to come....should know more today.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, March 21, 2007, 08:48:01 »

Ummm This was in Sturrock's update yesterday...so your tomato sauce is obviously out of date  Smiley
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, March 21, 2007, 08:51:51 »

He'll probably decide not to come,seeing as we're in the Fourth division,which is obviously way to much of a comedown for the players Sturrock is trying to sign,big headed bastards :-))(

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, March 21, 2007, 09:00:06 »

Quote from: "Power to people"
Ummm This was in Sturrock's update yesterday...so your tomato sauce is obviously out of date  Smiley

TBH, and I'm not sure about anyone else, but I find sturrocks updates a tad boring and tidious (sp?). I never take it in cos it usually contains the same old shit.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, March 21, 2007, 09:13:57 »

Christ. Before we complain that the club doesn't communicate enough. Now Sturrock writes up a nice note each week and we complain it's got the "same old shit in it". They can't win! I personally like his updates.
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, March 21, 2007, 09:14:21 »

Quote from: "Sippo"

TBH, and I'm not sure about anyone else, but I find sturrocks updates a tad boring and tidious (sp?). I never take it in cos it usually contains the same old shit.
not true a few months ago the update contained lots about the wind then a month later it was about decorating then about not getting loans in case they were not available for the play offs now its about being 2 weeks too late getting them ,all quality reading.
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, March 21, 2007, 09:14:36 »

not true a few months ago the update contained lots about the wind then a month later it was about decorating then about not getting loans in case they were not available for the play offs now its about being 2 weeks too late getting them ,all quality reading.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, March 21, 2007, 09:17:19 »

I'm the only one then.  

magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, March 21, 2007, 09:17:35 »

i'd rather PS say something than nothiong at all.

even if it is the same old shit (which i don't think it is) it's better than nothing

neville w

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, March 21, 2007, 11:09:04 »

It's the equivalent of a company newsletter or in-house magazine. The first few issues are reasonable, until all the new contributors have run out of ideas then it becomes a struggle to say anything new.

Fair play to the club/Sturrock for the effort though.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, March 21, 2007, 11:12:33 »

I still like them, like Magic says least he's trying to keep us in the picture.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, March 21, 2007, 12:49:18 »

my source also tell me Sturrock is looking for a winger, the fact he said this in his post match interview on Saturday means nothing, I really do have a source who told me this, honestly!

When I'm right, then you will all believe me :roll:
fatbury

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, March 21, 2007, 13:06:39 »

ah yes but did they tell you it was a foreign player??

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, March 21, 2007, 13:12:14 »

According to my sources PS has agreed to bring in a winger from a club but is now down to the player to decide if he wants to come....should know more today.

your source is the official site then?it said this yesterday in sturrocks update.
Piemonte

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, March 21, 2007, 13:18:00 »

Think he might have been taking the piss Arriba  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: