Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: You foruming cunts.  (Read 2467 times)
flammableBen

« on: Saturday, March 17, 2007, 18:09:44 »

Are going to make me late for work again. I was having so much fun that I didn't realise what the time was.. argh!!
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, March 17, 2007, 18:15:51 »

Ben work?  Wink
flammableBen

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, March 17, 2007, 18:17:33 »

It's alright. The only problem is that I wanted to go and buy some wine from the shop so that I'd have something to drink when I finished.

Think a quick blitz up and down the stairs has left me with a few spare seconds.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, March 17, 2007, 23:56:24 »

run forest
flammableBen

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 00:13:06 »

That was a fun evening at work. Pretty dead tonight.

Now I can settle down to my 2 bottles of wine and 4 cans of white ace. Yey.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 00:13:54 »

Yay

Beers  Beers

many people in tonight Ben ?
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 00:17:23 »

ooooh

I just found 3/4 bottle of whiskey left over from Christmas

I can feel some Scottish roots emerging as we speak
flammableBen

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 00:18:29 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
Yay

Beers  Beers

many people in tonight Ben ?

Quiet for a saturday, although not so quiet it was boring. Quite nice really. Means I get to do more of a range of stuff instead of being stuck by the sink killing and gutting squid (although I do enjoy that).
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 00:21:48 »

Are they still alive when they get to you then ?

How do you kill them ?

How were the eastern European waitresses tonight ?

Did you have any famous people in ?

Just curious like....................
flammableBen

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 00:32:58 »

How do you kill them ?

They are fresh from Coate Water and so are still alive. I have to cut across where it getting substantially  fleshy and then hollow out all the guts. Then cut it into rings for Calamares.

No Eastern European waitresses tonight (there's only one anyway). Spanish waiter and Brazilian Waitress tonight. When Ash came in battered last night he kept pointing at one of the Spanish waitresses through the window and doing thumbs up signs at me. He was a bit battered and she thought he was a bit strange.

It's a bit difficult to know which Swindon players have been in because my dad wouldn't recognise them if they were wearing their Football Shirts with names on the back. I tend to hide in the kitchen when I'm working but I think I've seen Blair Sturrock and someone's told me his Dad's been in, some of the waitresses couldn't understand his accent and thought he was Polish.

Andy Partridge is in quite a lot and always orders salads. I think Melinda Messenger might have been in a few times.

Got a full page review thingy in the Western Daily Press recently (not sure what day it was but my dad had the paper.) They were quite kind about the place which impressed me.

Want to know anything else?
flammableBen

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 00:33:23 »

Guess which bit I made up?  Cool
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 00:34:33 »

I suppose you gut them by telling them things like "We haven't scored in open play for 670 minutes and apparently we can't summon up the gumption to beat the likes of Grimsby which if we have many more like that will consign us to the play-offs where you need a bit of gumption and the abilty to score goals". It worked on me anyway
flammableBen

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 00:42:47 »

Are you ruining my chillax after work with some bottles of cheap but not to bad red wine thead with references to certain a certain football team's poor form? If so I'd kindly ask you to refrain from doing so.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 00:50:52 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"

How do you kill them ?

They are fresh from Coate Water and so are still alive. I have to cut across where it getting substantially  fleshy and then hollow out all the guts. Then cut it into rings for Calamares.

No Eastern European waitresses tonight (there's only one anyway). Spanish waiter and Brazilian Waitress tonight. When Ash came in battered last night he kept pointing at one of the Spanish waitresses through the window and doing thumbs up signs at me. He was a bit battered and she thought he was a bit strange.

It's a bit difficult to know which Swindon players have been in because my dad wouldn't recognise them if they were wearing their Football Shirts with names on the back. I tend to hide in the kitchen when I'm working but I think I've seen Blair Sturrock and someone's told me his Dad's been in, some of the waitresses couldn't understand his accent and thought he was Polish.

Andy Partridge is in quite a lot and always orders salads. I think Melinda Messenger might have been in a few times.

Got a full page review thingy in the Western Daily Press recently (not sure what day it was but my dad had the paper.) They were quite kind about the place which impressed me.

Want to know anything else?

You can catch Squid at Coate Water, I thought I caught one when I was about 10, but alas it was a gudgeon !

I like Brazilian waitresses, I have seen them on BANGBROS !

Ash is very very strange

No Swindon players have been in your place. Their dietary constraints are now deep fried farmhouse pizzas followed by tiramasu  ( a Scottish delicacy)    FACT

I used to shag a bird that lived next to the great Andy (we're only making plans for Nigel) Partridge up in Old Town

Paul Sturrock IS Polish on his mothers, aunties, boyfriends side...........FACT

Melinda Messengers got big tits...............that's why Rich's band playing there in two weeks

The WDP were only kind to you because your Dad said that you supported the Town

That is all really
flammableBen

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 00:55:20 »

I used to shag a bird that lived next to the great Andy (we're only making plans for Nigel) Partridge up in Old Town

Used to live across the road from me when I lived in Avenue Road as a nipper. Bought me a harmonica for one of my birthdays (i think). I've still got it somewhere.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: