Poll
Question: Do you back hard action if the talks have collapsed  (Voting closed: Saturday, February 10, 2007, 17:18:36)
Yes - 46 (92%)
Let's wait longer - 4 (8%)
Total Voters: 31

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Do you back hard action if talks have collapsed  (Read 10555 times)
townfanupnorth

« on: Saturday, February 10, 2007, 17:18:36 »

There are rumours around that talks between the board and the consortium have collapsed, i this is true do you think it is finally time to have mass demo's behind the arkells after every home game plus several other methods of hard action?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, February 10, 2007, 17:19:49 »

Definitely yes. The club agreed to talk, but they can't agree to do a deal so now we have to force the bastards out.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, February 10, 2007, 17:22:49 »

I'm still waiting on news of the CVA.

If the whole pie in the sky re-structure plan doesnt work, and they have no plan B....then....yes we start to kick ass.

The CVA isnt like sacking Andy King, or selling the club. The CVA isnt optional, you cant ignore it, you cant brush it off. YOU HAVE TO PAY IT OR ELSE!
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, February 10, 2007, 17:27:23 »

All speculation at the minute. I would rather sort out the CVA then worry about the mighty consortium
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, February 10, 2007, 17:28:43 »

its clearly not all speculation is it?
townfanupnorth

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, February 10, 2007, 17:29:43 »

Yes the CVA is the most important thing but are you a board supporter Gazza? i think the board are a bunch of clown who should be working in a circus not a football club.
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, February 10, 2007, 17:29:50 »

And clearly the CVA won't be renegotiated. All it takes is for one creditor to say no and from the looks of it SBC are saying no.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, February 10, 2007, 17:30:00 »

Quote from: "DV85"

I'd say so or there would be something out whether a press release from the club or MW or the trust or consortium running around like headless chickens and announcing on BBC or local media.

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, February 10, 2007, 17:31:07 »

i am banking on some hard action tonight Wink  Smiley
townfanupnorth

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, February 10, 2007, 17:31:17 »

Hopefully the CVA isn't renegotiated that way the current board are fucked and it will be game over for them!
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, February 10, 2007, 17:31:21 »

Gary, believe it mate. It's over.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, February 10, 2007, 17:31:34 »

Quote from: "townfanupnorth"
Yes the CVA is the most important thing but are you a board supporter Gazza? i think the board are a bunch of clown who should be working in a circus not a football club.

No fact is. CVA is not paid or re-negotiated, you dont have a club next season. Thats Fact. So even if the club re-negotiate the CVA which should be priority number 1 and not talking to Bill Power then after an agreement is reached, speak to BP and iron out a takeover agreement and BP can still pay the CVA etc.
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, February 10, 2007, 17:32:01 »

townfanupnorth, I think you need to enable the BBCode in your posts.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, February 10, 2007, 17:32:57 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazza"
Quote from: "DV85"

I'd say so or there would be something out whether a press release from the club or MW or the trust or consortium running around like headless chickens and announcing on BBC or local media.

:shake:

So where has all this 'speculation' suddenly come from?

no smoke without fire and all that
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, February 10, 2007, 17:33:44 »

Quote from: "townfanupnorth"
Hopefully the CVA isn't renegotiated that way the current board are fucked and it will be game over for them!

What a stupid fucking comment. Yes lets let the club potentially fold, I'm sure I'm not alone in saying I would rather have a club run by this board than have no club at all? There is time AFTER the cva agreement to sort out a takeover. CVA MUST BE PRIORITY NUMBER 1.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: