Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Nicholas arrested  (Read 12313 times)
richiestfc

« Reply #90 on: Friday, February 9, 2007, 19:44:09 »

Quote from: "Tails"
Quote from: "richiestfc"
Quote from: "Tails"
Michael Pook is a retard anyway.

gotta agree with you m8... fucking hate him

good day at work?  Cool

I don't hate him, I just think he's an arse, and at the very best an average footballer.

work was actually ace tbh!! was a laugh playing pool!! haha gunna have to work a bit on your shots intsed of me potting for you haha.. na im just joking m8... was good to meet a TEF member!!

as for pook hes still a waste of pscae in my opinion!!
sonic youth

« Reply #91 on: Friday, February 9, 2007, 20:03:35 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
No-one has any idea how much he had to drink, it's just speculation surely?

He's been a bit of a twat but then we pretty much knew already Nicholas is clearly not the sharpest tool in the box.

A hefty fine and 2 years on the bus is punishment enough, it's not an issue for the club.

If he goes down though whose going to play LB  :shock:

Totally agree, though whether he'd had 2 pints or 10 it doesn't really make a difference - he shouldn't have driven. Most of us have driven over the limit I'm sure.

We've got Vincent and Zaaboub for left-back so it's okay.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Friday, February 9, 2007, 22:03:42 »

He's been a bit of a twat but then we pretty much knew already Nicholas is clearly not the sharpest tool in the box.

A hefty fine and 2 years on the bus is punishment enough, it's not an issue for the club.

agreed, he could have gone out had 2 pints, thought to himself I've been out a few hours. Im sure some units are out my system I'll be alright.

...or the other extreme he could have hadf 10 pints and was barely able to stand....

...but Pook was in the car with him, so either Pook thought he was sober enough to drive or Pooks an even bigger twat than we all thought.

Either way its a fucking stupid thing to do, id be interested to know how much over the limit he was. If it was very minimal it could have been a mistake in judgement....!
red macca

« Reply #93 on: Friday, February 9, 2007, 22:17:54 »

Its 5 in the morning though and its andy nicholas.I may be jumping the gun a bit but i dont think he was playing scrabble
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Friday, February 9, 2007, 22:20:29 »

Quote from: "red macca"
Its 5 in the morning though and its andy nicholas.I may be jumping the gun a bit but i dont think he was playing scrabble
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #95 on: Friday, February 9, 2007, 22:46:23 »

He might have been playing scrabble drinking games.
flammableBen

« Reply #96 on: Saturday, February 10, 2007, 00:52:17 »

Said in the adver that he'd gone to rescue his girlfriend or something. It was one of their less interesting front pages, although by no means the bottom of the adver front page barrel. As an adver delivery boy around the age of 13/14 I remember the classic "Choir Boy Leaves Choir". The residents of Swindon were up in arms about that one.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Saturday, February 10, 2007, 08:24:58 »

For a minute there Ben I thought that said "Choir boy leaves chair" not sure why.
Mark Hanrahan

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Saturday, February 10, 2007, 12:16:20 »

I hate to reel out the cliches but the bottom line is there is no excuse for a professional footballer getting arrested for drink driving - end of story. I know we are not paying top whack or playing at the top of the tree but these lads are still earning a packet to do what most of us have to pay to play every Sat/Sun. Three or four hours of work a day and then your are free to come and go as you please. It's a priveledge not to be abused and it all boils down to self discipline. Nicho has let himself, the club and the fans down.

I'm disappointed as I think the bloke has a lot to offer and has a good rapport with us fans. I hope he's learnt his lesson and can convince Luggy as much.

"Great save, Digby."
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Saturday, February 10, 2007, 12:52:40 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Said in the adver that he'd gone to rescue his girlfriend or something.

That was when Pook got arrested.
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Saturday, February 10, 2007, 12:57:20 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"

Totally agree, though whether he'd had 2 pints or 10 it doesn't really make a difference - he shouldn't have driven. Most of us have driven over the limit I'm sure.

We've got Vincent and Zaaboub for left-back so it's okay.

On this occasion he may only have had a couple yes, but im referring to constantly seeing certain players out getting wrecked. that said he was still a silly boy, especially after pook he should know better!
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Thursday, February 15, 2007, 12:11:42 »

http://www.thisisswindon.co.uk/display.var.1194822.0.town_star_given_20_month_driving_ban.php

20 month ban.

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Thursday, February 15, 2007, 12:34:08 »

serves the cunt right  Beers   Beers
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Thursday, February 15, 2007, 12:42:47 »

Fair do's no complaints there.  

Taxi for Nicholas!!