Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2006  (Read 3132 times)
DMR

« on: Sunday, December 31, 2006, 17:43:05 »

can i just say this has been the most mental football year i've ever experienced

onoura, fallon, peacock, cureton, relegation, wise, poyet, top, unbeatable, shit, fola, beasley, brezovan, roberts, leeds, adi williams, sturrock, england, rooney, sven, ronaldo, red card, portugal, penalties, out...

mental stuff and some lasting memories no doubt

i fucking love it
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, December 31, 2006, 18:22:33 »

it was a fucking shit footballing year though....

you however missed out Power and Plane Crashes  Sad
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, December 31, 2006, 18:34:57 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
can i just say this has been the most mental football year i've ever experienced

onoura, fallon, peacock, cureton, relegation, wise, poyet, top, unbeatable, shit, fola, beasley, brezovan, roberts, leeds, adi williams, sturrock, england, rooney, sven, ronaldo, red card, portugal, penalties, out...

We didn't start the fire it was always burning since the world's been turning.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, December 31, 2006, 19:15:29 »

Worst moment of 2006: being relegated at shitty (Had tears in my eyes at the end Oops )

Best moment: gotta be poxford going non-league

It's All Good..............
sonic youth

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, December 31, 2006, 20:19:38 »

the relegation didn't bother me, i knew it was coming - i think losing to rotherham at home almost confirmed it for me.

gillingham was a greay day out, shame about the result.

pre-season this summer was wonderful, so much optimism and the early part of the season was equal fun.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, December 31, 2006, 20:30:19 »

its been a strange year really. we have had 3 managers  :| 4 if you count Ady as well. hmmm we had Bill Power come and go and also Wise and Poyet. hopefully 07 will see us win promotion and then start our league 1 campaign well
spacey

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, December 31, 2006, 20:38:08 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"

gillingham was a greay day out, shame about the result.

Is that supposed to say great or greasy? Personally I thought it was a greasy day out.
sonic youth

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, December 31, 2006, 20:38:40 »

greasy. the fucking pikeys
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, January 1, 2007, 12:58:30 »

I have to say I was'nt particulary looking forward to league 2 football,although I tryed to think good things. In all honestly so far,I've actually really really enjoyed it.No where near as bad as I imagined! Cheesy

RED ARMY
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, January 1, 2007, 20:29:46 »

Football side Ive loved 2006, personally not the greatest year.  Only good thing about league 2 is to get the shit grounds off the list.

Hopefully its a new start for us in 2007

Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, January 2, 2007, 17:31:18 »

After a half-respectable run of form before, 7-1 at Forest killed us. I reckon Iffy had a lot to offer, perhaps not as a manager though and hope 01 sees him back in the game. He's a better man than 99% of the people in the game.

Cureton...why bother talking about him - you did miss out Bouazza - started last year warming our bench and bar flashes (a Boxing Day cross for Fallon to score v Colchester) now he's scoring in the Premiership 12 months on.

Things would look perfect for 07 and onwards, but sadly we've got this board to get rid of - I cannot wait to see the back of him, but more importantly we need people with the club at heart to move us on, not moe us to Chippenham and kill the club.
el duque

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 14:01:07 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "dave_m_russell"

We didn't start the fire it was always burning since the world's been turning.

Tune!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: