Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Goodnight Arsenal  (Read 1972 times)
Dazzza

« on: Tuesday, February 22, 2005, 21:09:24 »

3-0 down and they look just bad.

Made to look very average tonight, can't see them coming back at home either.

Few players really looked like they where not up for it at all and Munich looked superb.  Superb team the Germans have, nice blend of South American talent with a bit of the old home grown.

Dazzza

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, February 22, 2005, 21:10:18 »

Nearly 4!  

Pascal Cygan  :shock:

timmyg

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, February 22, 2005, 21:52:38 »

They defended absolutely appaulingly. The whole back line just looked out of their depth against the Germans. The ref was pretty shambolic too I thought, for both sides.

I think Arsenal will have to go back to their normal stylee in the second leg and hope to high heaven that Campbell and Cole are back.

never trust a nun...
Dazzza

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, February 22, 2005, 21:55:18 »

Quote from: "timmyg"
They defended absolutely appaulingly. The whole back line just looked out of their depth against the Germans. The ref was pretty shambolic too I thought, for both sides.

I think Arsenal will have to go back to their normal stylee in the second leg and hope to high heaven that Campbell and Cole are back.

Toure looked appalling and looked very lucky to stay on with that two footed tackle.

I thought Viera was pretty shocking as well, he was nowt but a post Munich used to re-bound passes to one another off.

Mind you that one goal should stand them in good stead.

timmyg

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, February 22, 2005, 22:05:45 »

Indeed wise sage.

THey didn't even fight for it and I think without that goal they wouldn't have really been in it at Highbury. However an old man once told me 'Tim, carry this with you wherever you go and remember it always: the squirrell only sees acorns in the autumn, and only then will it try and find them and carry them to it's tree-hole and keep them for the winter to eat while it's staying out of the cold.'

Always remember that Dazzzza. Always. Hope is not lost while the autumn is here.

never trust a nun...
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, February 23, 2005, 07:43:37 »

Lehmahn looked crap as usual, also he did a funny interview afterwards on sky, started to ask the reporter the questions. obviously weren't too happy.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, February 23, 2005, 09:45:35 »

Don't have any interest in seeing Arsenal do well, not sure why but never have liked them.  They looked very very ordinary last night.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, February 23, 2005, 17:34:49 »

its' not over yet, could still go either way i reckon.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, February 23, 2005, 17:35:34 »

Stlii a chance now they got the goal back.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: