Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Message to Mike Bowden  (Read 2895 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, December 10, 2006, 18:56:56 »

Quote from: "millom red"
Cheers Reg. Can you as someone who's been around a bit answer any of my questions though?
I knew he was ce lebowski, just wondered if he had money of his own or any contacts that could be usefull money wise?
Oh and thanks Batch for the info! :thumbs:

Millom

Think I tried to answer teh main question, by suggesting that until we get some clear evidence of wrong doing by Newbury, then speculation on the basis of unsubstantiated internet rumour is not particularly helpful.

One thing though is clear, that we've gained no playing advantage from the activities of our board......quite the opposite in fact.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, December 10, 2006, 19:15:14 »

Indeed, it is at this stage internet rumour. Mr Rowe isn't stupid though, doubt he posts stuff that could land him in legal trouble.  

On the flip side he does live in Australia so being convicted of something may be of some use there. Also he does not state the accusation as fact, but 'make your own mind up' and 'I am led to believe'....

If the Adver have a smoking gun then they are sitting on it. Though they would try and out exclusive BBC RS (and vice versa). Guess we will see, or not as the case may be.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, December 10, 2006, 20:15:16 »

Quote from: "Batch"
On the fllip side he does live in Australia

And, of course, in Australia libel is something you find on the side of a wine bottle....

Sorry, I'll get me coat....

Donkey

PS Yesterday was fucking ace Beers

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, December 10, 2006, 20:58:49 »

Quote from: "Batch"
If the Adver have a smoking gun then they are sitting on it.

I'm sure they're not - you'd get burns on your bum
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: