Poll
Question: Would you support the Orange Revolution?  (Voting closed: Monday, December 4, 2006, 21:37:51)
Yes - 43 (82.7%)
No - 7 (13.5%)
Not sure - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Would you support the "revolution"?  (Read 3748 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 21:37:51 »

If the "Orange Revolution" was properly organised, and preliminary talks are under way would you support it?

Be interesting to get your thoughts.

The colour is set, the idea is set just need to know if you'd be prepared to do your thing, orange style.

I must stress this isn't me getting above my station, I will be getting a bit of backing.

If you haven't heard about this "revolution" basically it's an organised "visual" demo. We're not promoting "sack the board" chants or meeting outside the back of the Arkells baying for blood, we're interested in showing the board that we, the ordinary supporters support the Fans Consortium, it's time for a change, and the future's bright...

Thoughts?
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 21:39:22 »

Yes probably though im likely to forget.

/
W56196272
red macca

« Reply #2 on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 21:40:21 »

i just keep getting a feeling you are taking the piss with this one
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 21:42:40 »

if anything actually happened then yes

Things get better but they never get good
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 21:43:17 »

Yeovil what if you couldn't forget, lets say you'd be reminded, it'd kinda of be impossible to not get your hands on something orange, if you wanted to show your support.

And Macca, it's not a piss take - honest.  It's just going to be a way of showing Wee Willie, Mike D and other board members that we support the Fans Consortium.

It's also be a way of showing Martin S that we don't appreciate being kept in the dark over club matters.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 21:44:11 »

Also if you do vote no could you let me know why, either on this thread or pm me.  Cheers.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 21:45:19 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Yeovil what if you couldn't forget, lets say you'd be reminded, it'd kinda of be impossible to not get your hands on something orange, if you wanted to show your support.

And Macca, it's not a piss take - honest.  It's just going to be a way of showing Wee Willie, Mike D and other board members that we support the Fans Consortium.

It's also be a way of showing Martin S that we don't appreciate being kept in the dark over club matters.

mate you could remind me all you like but Rovers will be a very drunken one for me Cheesy

/
W56196272
spacey

« Reply #7 on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 21:48:53 »

The whole orange thing reminds me of those wanky theme days you get in tossy office jobs. Can't we just make a Diamandis effigy and hit it with shoes or something? That one that the Man U fans did of that Glazier chap was truly fucking awful, I'm sure we could make one worse.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 21:51:31 »

Trying to make it a little less intimidating Spacey, something that an old boy and a young person may support.  Burning effigies sounds a little bit too much like hard work.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 21:58:25 »

I have a horribly bright orange miami university soemthing or other shirt.

It would be perfect, but I'd fear I'd wear it and no one else would wear orange and I'd end up looking like a plank...
spacey

« Reply #10 on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 21:58:36 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Trying to make it a little less intimidating Spacey, something that an old boy and a young person may support.  Burning effigies sounds a little bit too much like hard work.

Hehe, I couldn't be arsed to make an effigy let alone make a dick of myself burning one. Maybe I'll just eat some red Leicester to show my support, that's orange despite it's misleading name.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #11 on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 22:02:15 »

I've got my green wig and permatan at the ready
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 22:02:24 »

Quote from: "DV85"
I have a horribly bright orange miami university soemthing or other shirt.

It would be perfect, but I'd fear I'd wear it and no one else would wear orange and I'd end up looking like a plank...

Like I said to YR hopefully we will be able to provide something orange for you so you don't have to feel like a cock.

That or just wear a jumper to hide it, in case it is just me on me own.
Sussex

« Reply #13 on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 22:07:30 »

I voted no Jan. Not because I wouldn't support it, just don't think it's very workable. Say, for example, 500 people went along with the idea then they'd be dotted around the ground and I can't see it making any kind of impact. If they were all in one part of the ground, maybe, but that'll never happen.

Added to that, being up near the away fans in the Arkells last Saturday, you can't even see the back half of the Town End. Presumably it's the same from the Nationwide.

A fuck off huge orange sheet on the bank (with a few choice words on it?) would maybe have more of an impact?

Just my thoughts though.

(orange is a shit colour too!)
flammableBen

« Reply #14 on: Monday, December 4, 2006, 22:09:18 »

I voted yes. I want to see sussex wearing this

http://www.polki.pl/pub/06_2006/visual-orange-bikini-2.jpg
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: