Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2 out 0 in  (Read 4656 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, November 23, 2006, 17:58:55 »

but Brezovan is still injured....
Dazzza

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, November 23, 2006, 18:06:37 »

You can always get an emergency loan keeper on the NHS if needs be outside th normal windows, FA approval pending.

sonic youth

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, November 23, 2006, 21:54:16 »

i swear we've signed players on loan outside of the window before so i'm not bothered.

it would appear that the purse strings are tight again and we have to move people out to bring anyone in and with the lack of reserve games then ccp and monky could - theoretically at least - get some match fitness before returning. we've got depth on the left and in central defence so it's not too much of a worry.

as others have said, i hope this means some of the kids are going to get a chance. we've always seen kiddies thrown in at the sharp end and it's difficult for them to develop, at least if they're playing in a good team with decent players around them they're a little more likely to improve.

timlin sounds handy enough. and he's irish.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, November 23, 2006, 21:56:13 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
i swear we've signed players on loan outside of the window before so i'm not bothered.

That's because there's not been a deadline for loans in previous seasons.
sonic youth

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, November 23, 2006, 21:57:48 »

i'm fairly sure the loan deadline applied last season yet we continued to bring in players left, right and centre? perhaps i'm mistaken but i've managed to convince myself i'm right. somehow.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, November 23, 2006, 22:18:57 »

You're right, it did apply last season.

We didn't make any signings during that time though. Mikolanda and Brown came in on 24th November, next loan signing was Jarrett on 18th January.
sonic youth

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, November 23, 2006, 22:27:55 »

blimey, i thought mikolanda was far later in the season...

hmm, in that case then i'm a little worried but if we have an injury crisis we jhave special dispensation do we not?
red macca

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, November 23, 2006, 22:30:06 »

The only position i am really worried about tbh is cover at right back if smith is injured we are fucked i dont think we have any cover do we
Bartek

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, November 23, 2006, 22:30:18 »

Just one thing...till when is it possible to loan player ? I think in the late 90's you could do it during all season...Something changed ?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: