Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: CVA Payment  (Read 22855 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #135 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 15:47:56 »

When't the next emergency trust meeting? Can it be in the old museum again? I like the gluepot.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 15:48:13 »

Out of interest, if we were to buy current shares of the club, where the hell could we get them and could we do the same as Man Utd did before that Glazier lot took over ... ie, buy them and register them with the trust as 'fans shares'?
Sharky

« Reply #137 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 15:50:14 »

Quote from: "TalkTalk"
Quote from: "Sharky"
they should perhaps think about shuffling the staff around a bit etc etc

Shuffling the staff around a bit???

You really don't have any idea, do you?

I give up.

Do you have a problem talktalk?

I am sorry if my sketchy overview of the contents of my thank you letter has you at a loss for reading between the lines, but I would ask of you to stop trying to initiate a fight over such issues with me.

I have no interest in getting into a heated arguement with you or anyone else here, I am merely stating my opinion.

If it helps, what I was referring to (loosely) was that Sir Seton could do with sacking half the staff and getting new employees in, but if shuffling them around was the wrong terminology, then I apologise to you that I am not gods gift to wording an internet posting!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 15:51:22 »

Quote from: "Chris K"
Out of interest, if we were to buy current shares of the club, where the hell could we get them and could we do the same as Man Utd did before that Glazier lot took over ... ie, buy them and register them with the trust as 'fans shares'?

From  current shareholders......ask SSW if he'll sell you  a couple of hundred thousand.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 15:55:02 »

STFC is a private limited company. Current shareholders can sell their shares to other individuals if they wish, or not if they don't.

MUFC is a public limited company traded on the stock market. Same principle, but if someone wants to sell anyone can buy through the market.

edit: oops, only 4 minutes after reg's reply. Must try and do less work between posts.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 16:00:13 »

Question - is anybody on here a club shareholder? Given you have been lied to at the Company AGM, what course of action lies open to address this matter?
Dazzza

« Reply #141 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 16:01:02 »

Erm, silly question and all but is a rights issue different to a normal share issue open to Joe public?

I always thought a ‘rights issue’ is only offered to existing shareholders in proportion to the amount they already hold but surely that would make an issue in the holding company pretty limited unless St Modwen are back on the scene.

STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 16:04:38 »

The money has been going into Dunwoody/Diamandis other businesses

Gray/Starnes are not really incompetent, they are just following orders....
Piemonte

« Reply #143 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 16:08:30 »

Quote from: "STFC Bart"

Wheres the proof? Its not in the business formally know as dunwoodys accounts.

And dont give me the "creative accountancy" bullshit. You know as well as I do that pushing large sums of money through a company and not declaring it is highly illeagal and likley to result in a prison sentance for those invloved if caught.
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 16:10:59 »

The truth will come out Piemonte... not gonna say any more
Piemonte

« Reply #145 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 16:17:10 »

The truth will come out Piemonte... not gonna say any more

the old catchphrases are coming out now. Tell us more, go on. I'm eager to be proved wrong on this, I really am :|

If you know you are right I'd suggest you contact the tax man or companies house or both with the details. I'm sure they would be very interested to hear about such large scale tax evasion.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 16:45:10 »

Quote from: "Dazzza"
Erm, silly question and all but is a rights issue different to a normal share issue open to Joe public?

I always thought a ‘rights issue’ is only offered to existing shareholders in proportion to the amount they already hold but surely that would make an issue in the holding company pretty limited unless St Modwen are back on the scene.

I think that is correct too (existing shareholders) because last time we did this someone gave every interested investor a share so they would be entitled to purchase more. Nothing to stop this happening again.
Barry Scott

« Reply #147 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 17:22:38 »

You make a scary amount of sense Bart. Never thought i'd say it, but you do. The huge profits our club generates have often left me perplexed. I finally learned it must be these tiny limited companies and their near infinate wealth that are to blame.

FUCK OFF TWAT.

Oh and you know jack shit bart, shut your cunt mouth and show us what you know you doom riding twat.

You only post when we have problems, you only post negative comments - apart from a very strange one after sturrock came in. Why do you spend so much time acting like a smarmy gloating little  merchant of misery? Does us having problems make you hard?

I will never find solace in watching town go down the plan and being the one to spread the word. It will hurt and i will do nothing but avoid the issue for a very long time. It will be like a death, not a celebration.

I will never see rationality in the thoughts of people like yourself. Life must really fucking suck.
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #148 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 18:12:53 »

Now THAT was a post from a true town fan.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 18:17:18 »

Quote from: "Barry Scott"

You make a scary amount of sense Bart. Never thought i'd say it, but you do. The huge profits our club generates have often left me perplexed. I finally learned it must be these tiny limited companies and their near infinate wealth that are to blame.

FUCK OFF TWAT.

Oh and you know jack shit bart, shut your cunt mouth and show us what you know you doom riding twat.

You only post when we have problems, you only post negative comments - apart from a very strange one after sturrock came in. Why do you spend so much time acting like a smarmy gloating little  merchant of misery? Does us having problems make you hard?

I will never find solace in watching town go down the plan and being the one to spread the word. It will hurt and i will do nothing but avoid the issue for a very long time. It will be like a death, not a celebration.

I will never see rationality in the thoughts of people like yourself. Life must really fucking suck.

Hehe - get it Barry! I got told off for swearing at the twat last time things blew up. I'm going to congratulate you instead. He is a cunt. A big smelly one at that too. One that smells of fish.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: