Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Xbox360 problem  (Read 2587 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #30 on: Saturday, November 18, 2006, 03:55:41 »

fB I'd love to
agree but even your arguments show the 360/wii to be flawed
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, November 18, 2006, 07:12:07 »

As a once Sony Playstation Loyalist who has recently purchased an Xbox 360 I have to say the 360 is superb in every way and miles ahead of the PS2 in just about every category. To be honest I have given up on the thought of buying a PS3. It looks like its going to be a white elephant. Yes, Sony will sell loads purely from loyal customers, but I think it will fail to live up to its billing. Once again on TV this morning I see there are production problems and a lot of them already sold in Japan have been returned with faults. Also when it was compared with the Xbox 360 graphically there was no difference.

Sony have made a pigs ear of the PS3 so far and I'd love to know what is being said in the boardroom of Sony for letting Microsoft getting a year's headstart on them! The big problem for Sony now is that Microsoft have already stated that they have been working on the replacement for the 360 for the last 12 months and will hit the shelves within 2 years from now.
Spud

« Reply #32 on: Saturday, November 18, 2006, 12:48:17 »

^^^ agreed.

Ive seen a video of Tiger Woods 07' for both xbox360 anmd PS3 and they look identical.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #33 on: Sunday, November 19, 2006, 14:55:30 »

Faulty disc to blame. Went into game and he said they've had a few like that, go back to Asda and get them to swap it for you (again).

I don't think they actually swapped it the first time round, but if you ever buy a game with a thick ring around the disc (looks like a scuff/scratch) it's faulty. It's not the same as when people have titled their xbox whilst it is on, because that scratches the disc really bad.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: