Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: How is the average attendance on Swindon's stadium ?  (Read 8652 times)
Bartek

« on: Wednesday, November 8, 2006, 19:43:04 »

Guys , sorry It could be stupid question...How is the average attendance on your stadium ? I'm asking because you are fourth level club and here in Poland on the games in fourth division come something about 500 people  Tongue
In my village there is a club 'Tarant Wójcin' (you can read about it in wikipedia) . We play in A-Class (sixth level) and the average attendance on all matches is something about 100  Cool . Our team is cool , because we don't have to pay for the tickets  Cool Everybody who wants it , can go on the match....
Greetings from Poland
Bartek
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, November 8, 2006, 19:44:23 »

This season, the average attendance is just over 7000.

It's All Good..............
Bartek

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, November 8, 2006, 19:45:55 »

Wow I am impressed ! A lot of Polish clubs from Orange Ekstraklasa would like such a average attendance .
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, November 8, 2006, 20:23:48 »

That's paying £20 (30 Euro's) for the two main stands as well.

What are the crowds/ticket prices like in Poland?
Bartek

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, November 8, 2006, 20:43:20 »

It depends on the team....the lowest tickets have probably Odra Wodzisław - something about 5 euros....the mos expensive tickets have Legia - 20 euro (but I am not sure on 100 %). Sometimes the clubs let people go inside for free (Gornik Zabrze - they used to play versus Manchester City in the Final of the Cup of the Cup Winners in 1969/70) . The ticket for fourth division time like Pogoń Mogilno - the nearest team from fourth division - something about 5 zloty what means 1,5 euro
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, November 9, 2006, 01:01:01 »

You're displaying a lot of interest in our team Bartek, thinking of becoming a fan? If so bring a polish flag over and we'll add it to our nice little collection of international flags  Cool
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, November 9, 2006, 08:30:11 »

the lad chubbs is meant to be getting one and writing LUKAS on it, plus some polish kak on it.

he was also meant to be getting some wisla krakow scarves (red) but he didn't (it also appears wisla are celebrating their centenary this year as well)

i suggest we deport chubbs

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Piemonte

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, November 9, 2006, 09:58:14 »

I like this Bartek chap.  I have respect for foreign football fans that know their stuff.

Is the Orange Ekstraklasa the polish premier league?
mr ian

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, November 9, 2006, 10:12:24 »

Bart        ek
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, November 9, 2006, 13:59:05 »

If anyone gives a flying....I have just come back from Krakow in Poland for my stag do...the lads bought me a Wisle Krakow top as a memento....

the weekend we were there Wisle Krakow were playing Krakovia, i.e. a local derby - we were going to go but a local advised us not too, saying its carnage!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, November 9, 2006, 15:01:17 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
I like this Bartek chap.  I have respect for foreign football fans that know their stuff.

I'm still a bit suspect on this Bartek fella, at times he sounds like Petra's brother!!

And yes the Orange Ekstraklasa is the Polish Premiership, I do believe.
Bartek

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, November 9, 2006, 15:40:06 »

Quote from: "janaage"

I'm still a bit suspect on this Bartek fella, at times he sounds like Petra's brother!!

Look at my myspace profile....You will see I am really live in Poland...
Bartek

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, November 9, 2006, 15:52:42 »

Quote from: "jimmy_onions"
If anyone gives a flying....I have just come back from Krakow in Poland for my stag do...the lads bought me a Wisle Krakow top as a memento....

the weekend we were there Wisle Krakow were playing Krakovia, i.e. a local derby - we were going to go but a local advised us not too, saying its carnage!

Another post in the row...Sorry but it's because of diffrences of topics...

Yep , they had right  Cheesy . The derby between those teams are classic....Classsic also from hooligans !  Oops Now we have some problems with them like England in 70's and 80's . We hope it changes soon...We are going to have such a restriction like you , but it needs time....
I'll tell you one thing...You can come to watch Tarant Wojcin game and be sure nothing will happen to you and you will pay nothing  Cheesy
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, November 9, 2006, 16:06:20 »

I like this Bartek fella. It's good to see someone taking an interest in our club from overseas.

Bartek, perhaps you could post a photo of yourself wearing a Swindon shirt near a Polish landmark!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, November 9, 2006, 16:20:19 »

Quote from: "Bartek"
Quote from: "janaage"

Look at my myspace profile....You will see I am really live in Poland...

Ok Bartie boy!!  I'll believe you, although I haven't checked "your space".  

So when you hopping on a Wizzair flight (very cheap) to Blighty to come and watch Swindon Town then?  Fatbury will let you stay at his.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: