Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Reg are you sure???  (Read 2385 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« on: Thursday, February 17, 2005, 15:00:35 »

That Cllr JT is in this STFC business for a bit of self glorification?Huh?

http://www.truststfc.co.uk/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=14&t=2667

Umm, I'm not so sure...
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, February 17, 2005, 15:11:25 »

Its just my opinion......
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, February 17, 2005, 15:19:42 »

I don't know the guy, but I really don't know what to make of him.  I think it's his avatar, he looks a bit of a slime ball.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, February 17, 2005, 16:19:27 »

Exactly its the Torie boy photo that does it for me.

In the past I have wondered if he has motives of his own ,I think that maybe he does but they do seem to match the clubs at the moment so Im willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

/
W56196272
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, February 17, 2005, 16:24:22 »

I just don't like Tories, don't trust politicians and as he's both I don't have much time for him.  If I'm ever proven right then fair play.  

As for the photo it's shocking, who'd have a picture of themself? it's just not right.
Spencer_White

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, February 17, 2005, 17:26:13 »

Bet Alan Hayward does alright with the ladies though.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, February 17, 2005, 17:37:39 »

It has now emerged , that our mutual friend is in fact the Tory candidate at the forthcoming election for Swindon North........of course all this stuff is mere coincidence and not part of a plan to raise the local Tory profile from snakes belly to snakes back.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, February 18, 2005, 09:25:19 »

Quote from: "janaage77"

As for the photo it's shocking, who'd have a picture of themself? it's just not right.

I wasn't including Johno in this point by the way.  Least he was at footie, not posing for it.
wokinghamred

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, February 18, 2005, 09:39:30 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
It has now emerged , that our mutual friend is in fact the Tory candidate at the forthcoming election for Swindon North........of course all this stuff is mere coincidence and not part of a plan to raise the local Tory profile from snakes belly to snakes back.

Reg, That is what politicians do. Haven't you been watching Bliar for the past 100 years.

Politicians pick on the issue that affects their voters, and try and make a policy to attract the votes.

And they all lie, whatever their persuasion.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, February 18, 2005, 09:48:48 »

I wasn't including Johno in this point by the way.  Least he was at footie, not posing for it.

dam right  Wink  

well, have to be fair on him, at least he is there trying to get a new stadium.....
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, February 18, 2005, 09:50:52 »

I spent a good few years in the 80's and 90's, involved in the politcal world, so I know from first hand experience the murky goings on......having said that there are some individuals (not many mind) who are driven by the best of motives.

As for JT, it was fairly obvious from his initial attempt to become Trust board rep, when he' d probably only been to a couple of matches, what his plan was, lets just hope that some good for us can come out of his ambition.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #11 on: Friday, February 18, 2005, 15:03:29 »

there are very few politicians that go by what they believe in. as others have said, they will do things just to please people. reg is under no illusions with this bloke and i think he's spot on. however, it should also be noted that most politicians are like this. When they say they will increse spending on "_______" , they only do this to please and win votes, not for the good of the people.

I think all town fans should refuse to pay council tax - that will make 'em buckle  Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: