Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trust should help buy Brezovan  (Read 16916 times)

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, October 19, 2006, 09:52:20 »

its no good us doing the maths as we dont know the facts.
all we can guarantee is that the club has been mis-managed for years and it will take years to get out of it,if at all.
one minuite we are told that things are looking up then bang,it all goes tits up again.
fucking depressing!
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Thursday, October 19, 2006, 10:13:43 »

Tell me then what are our objectives- plans to go forward.

There aint any
Northern Red

« Reply #62 on: Thursday, October 19, 2006, 10:15:16 »

Quote from: "STFC Bart"
Tell me then what are our objectives- plans to go forward.

There aint any

STFC's objective is financial survival, we can't move forward until then...
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Thursday, October 19, 2006, 10:25:06 »

Yes and if we still  had Bill Power- remember our only investor in 5 years- and Dimandis hadnt pissed him off we may have that assured already.

Tell me then- what are the boards objectives to deliver financial security- guess they havent got any
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Thursday, October 19, 2006, 10:48:16 »

Quote from: "STFC Bart"
Yes and if we still  had Bill Power- remember our only investor in 5 years- and Dimandis hadnt pissed him off we may have that assured already.

Tell me then- what are the boards objectives to deliver financial security- guess they havent got any

No, but they kept us from going bust four years back.

And, you *still* do not have any proof that Diamandis what the cause of Bill Power leaving.

The only concrete, hard evidence we've had is that he left through ill health.

I hope you realise every single time you say what you're saying about Diamandis you are actually sladering him ... Unless you actually want to offer up some proof here.

I'd also point out that even if Bill Power was on-board it wouldn't mean, from a business point of view, that we were stable. Power would have been plugging a financial hole - nothing more, nothing less. As a business we'd still have been losing money.

The only way out is a new ground to maximise on non-match day activities and the only people holding that back are the council.
Barry Scott

« Reply #65 on: Thursday, October 19, 2006, 10:51:43 »

Fuck you Bart, how do you know Diamandis pissed him off? You're a mindless delusional cunt who thinks we should be pushing for the premiership.

Think Bart. No one is pulling money out of the club, why would they? Where would they get it?

The fact is we have a fuck load of debt, to survive is an achievement.

The boards objective is to ensure we survive, to allow us to amble along servicing our considerable debt until such time as we can aim higher.

Power's money would have done little, any injections of cash are short lived as they would fall into the black hole of our debt. His money would have allowed some small financial luxuries, but in the long term would have just kept us on a false even keel until the debt collectors come banging.

I think you should have a long hard think about our club, it's finances and it's directors. I think it's stupid to assume people are milking the club, we are no West Ham and SSW is no Terrence Brown. We are far from a cash producing equity rich company. We are a stuggling debt ridden pauper of a club. End of.
manc red

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Thursday, October 19, 2006, 10:51:52 »

Reduce costs and increase profits same as any company. Made a start by cutting Linda and Incey but to increase profits apart from selling assets football clubs rely on investors or THE FANS

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Thursday, October 19, 2006, 10:53:07 »

cannot blame the council for no new ground,its the clubs fault.
and i'd question powers health being the reason he's left.certainly not concrete.

barry scott,you are spot on!
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Thursday, October 19, 2006, 10:54:37 »

Quote from: "Barry Scott"

Think Bart. No one is pulling money out of the club, why would they? Where would they get it?

The fact is we have a fuck load of debt, to survive is an achievement.

Well said, Baz.

The fact is most of our historic debt has come from trying to get back to the Premiership during the 90s.

Nobody 'took' cash ... we just spent too much. Simple fact.
Northern Red

« Reply #69 on: Thursday, October 19, 2006, 10:55:41 »

Quote from: "Chris K"
I hope you realise every single time you say what you're saying about Diamandis you are actually sladering him ... Unless you actually want to offer up some proof here.

Meanwhile your spelling is slanderous.  
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Thursday, October 19, 2006, 10:56:15 »

Quote from: "arriba"
and i'd question powers health being the reason he's left.certainly not concrete.

barry scott, you are spot on!

Didn't say Power was concrete, I said the only concrete proof we had was the official club statement.

Until we know otherwise all we're doing is speculating and pissing in the wind.

We might as well take them at face value until we know otherwise.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Thursday, October 19, 2006, 10:57:11 »

Quote from: "Northern Red"

Meanwhile your spelling is slanderous.  

Hahaha ... I'm a journalist, not a sub editor. They're the ones who get money to spell.
Northern Red

« Reply #72 on: Thursday, October 19, 2006, 10:57:36 »

Until we know otherwise all we're doing is speculating and pissing in the wind.

And the new townend.com slogan is born

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Thursday, October 19, 2006, 11:00:13 »

Didn't say Power was concrete, I said the only concrete proof we had was the official club statement.

you didn't but never mind.i see your point now
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Thursday, October 19, 2006, 11:02:11 »

you didn't but never mind.i see your point now

The only concrete, hard evidence we've had is that he left through ill health.

Think I did ...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: