Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: You know when you..  (Read 796 times)
flammableBen

« on: Sunday, October 15, 2006, 11:06:04 »

..do something sort of crazy in an absent minded sort of way and then you sort of come round in your head and think what am I doing..?

Can't even remember why I went out their but I just realised I was standing outside my front door in my dressing gown singing the inspector gadget theme tune with random shouts of go go gadget arms.

I still have a bit of alcohol in my system which is having a battle between the 5 cups of black coffee I've drank for controll of my brain.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, October 15, 2006, 13:16:30 »

you're a funny guy ben.your posts are great reading.
mr ian

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, October 15, 2006, 14:00:09 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
..do something sort of crazy in an absent minded sort of way and then you sort of come round in your head and think what am I doing..?

Can't even remember why I went out their but I just realised I was standing outside my front door in my dressing gown singing the inspector gadget theme tune with random shouts of go go gadget arms.

I still have a bit of alcohol in my system which is having a battle between the 5 cups of black coffee I've drank for controll of my brain.

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, October 15, 2006, 14:05:00 »

Somehow I see FB with a cravat and silver filigreee inlay cigarette holder, stood outside maison Flammable.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: