Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Things I hate about football...  (Read 7353 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2005, 13:29:34 »

I don't like the injury time boards too.  Much better when you weren't sure how long there was to go.  Also why's the first half injury time always 1 or 2 minutes, even when there's a long injury break?  And yet the second half injury break is normally well over 2 mins?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2005, 13:34:03 »

Quote from: "STFCBird"
oooh I have 2 more big ones you just reminded me.

I hate the premiershit

and people that don't support their local team, that support a premiershit team and never go to games.

people that say swindon are shit when they have never watched a minutes football in their life

Premiershit - I saw what you did there Wink

About 10 years ago, when Blackburn won the Premiership, Blackburn fans in the south of England started coming out of the woodwork and I thought "Fuck off and die" and they must have done just that, cos they're not around any more!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2005, 13:35:06 »

Quote from: "janaage77"
I don't like the injury time boards too.  Much better when you weren't sure how long there was to go.  Also why's the first half injury time always 1 or 2 minutes, even when there's a long injury break?  And yet the second half injury break is normally well over 2 mins?

And there's always 7 minutes of it when we're winning!
Piemonte

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2005, 13:37:11 »

Fans of clubs in the top half of the premiership that compain about anything going. The've no idea how lucky they are.

They need to get real and try supporting a club like ours that cant afford to pay the players 100% of their wages.

STFC birds one is one of the most irratating. I fucking hate people from Swindon who ask who you support in a conversation about football.

You reply "Swindon" and they laugh at you. They've never been to see a STFC game, and sit on thier fat arses claiming to support Man U / Arsenal / Liverpool / and more then ever now Chelsea.

Of course they've never been to see they're teams play and they tend to get qiuite aggitated when questioned about it. The fact that I know more than them about the clubs they "support" than them is laughable.
Dazzza

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2005, 13:37:46 »

Don't let me get on the wrong side of you OST.

Leeds in the Champions league brought a few out of the woodwork a few years back.   As has Hull's recent resurgence brought about 6,000 lifelong fans out of the slums.

Pah

le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2005, 13:37:52 »

i agree with all the points above, especially the ones about part time fans. i hate it when the world cup or euro champs are on but you cant get in a pub to watch it coz there are a load of twats in there who dont give a fuck about football but are just there because its the cool thing to be seen doing.

these are the same fans who all say swindon are shit & pretend to support arsenal or man utd but have never actually watched them play. they all think sky invented the game

one of my 'mates' says he 'supports' arsenal & takes the piss coz the rest of us go & watch town, but he can only name about 3 of their players! true gooner there!
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2005, 13:51:53 »

see it is so fucking annoying, My mate supports aresnal fair play he knows all about them but he hasn't seen them play for the last 2 seasons,  he can't afford it, but he won't come with me either coz we are 'shit' he would rather sit at home and watch soccer saturday, what sort of a football fan is that?!! I would rather go and watch my village team play than sit in doors!!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2005, 13:57:15 »

Exactly the same with my mates, they'd prefer to go up the pub and watch the results come in and yet they think they're amazing football fans, just because they go up the pub all day Sunday and watch Sky.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2005, 14:12:08 »

I think we should burn them, all of them
DMR

« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2005, 14:51:06 »

- Arsene Wengers blind spot on Pires' diving or Cole's 2 footed lunges. "I didn't see it." WE ALL FUCKING SAW IT YOU COCK.

- Leon Shight
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2005, 15:11:39 »

Genuine football fans know who they are and recognize others who are of the same ilk.  It does not matter whether your team is Man United, Swindon, Rochdale or Bedlington Terriers.  A GENUINE Man Utd fan will respect a GENUINE Bedlington Terriers fan.  They will know what being a football fan is about and will not patronise them at all.

Frankly, I think we should feel sorry for the likes of Darren in Exeter who has followed United since the treble season of 1999 and wonders where the next trophy is coming from or Wayne in Milton Keynes who followed Chelsea through the dark days of Claudio Ranieri and Gianlucca Vialli.

STFC, no matter how much I slag it off (and I'm not going to stop slagging it any time soon Wink) this is MY club.  It is part of me.  There is nothing I can do to change that (even if I wanted to, and I don't).  Those jerks we are talking about will NEVER have that.  They are missing out big time.

I'll be at Plainmoor on Saturday and there is nowhere else I would rather be.
DMR

« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2005, 15:19:03 »

People telling me that I'm not a true fan because I slate a certain player/manager. Fuck off!
Piemonte

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2005, 15:36:57 »

people telling me I'm not a true fan beacuase I dont travel to Saaaaffend for a LDV game
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2005, 15:47:36 »

People tell me I'm not a real fan cos I support Scotland.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2005, 15:51:54 »

In the southstand there used to be a red tap type thing at the tea kiosk,it looked like tomatoe sauce but was in fact hot water for the tea.I and one other person I know have squeezed hot water on to our hotdogs by accident :?
This doesnt really go in here does it.

/
W56196272
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: