Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Its a blow  (Read 5859 times)
DribblingSissy

« Reply #45 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 10:10:24 »

Unfortunately my passion and belief in the town doesnt extend to the fans......
Whilst disregarding the backroom dealings I am confident of a good footballing season.....I doubt the fan base will continue unless Wise is definately still here and the rest of the problems behind the scenes are resolved.......but hey......if i'm wrong i'll be a very happy man to continue to see the bigger gates at the games each week!
One way or another through my own personal financial issues, i'll still be there as often as I can!
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 10:14:59 »

Quote from: "DribblingSissy"
Unfortunately my passion and belief in the town doesnt extend to the fans......
Whilst disregarding the backroom dealings I am confident of a good footballing season.....I doubt the fan base will continue unless Wise is definately still here and the rest of the problems behind the scenes are resolved.......but hey......if i'm wrong i'll be a very happy man to continue to see the bigger gates at the games each week!
One way or another through my own personal financial issues, i'll still be there as often as I can!

yeah me too. a lot of people have bought season tickets this year so i cant see gates going down too much especially if we are doing well. as long as Wise is still here we wont get much of the gate
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 10:15:52 »

DribblingSissy, I'm a worrier, I worry about it all rather than take it as it comes.

Your approach is much healthier, I just can't do it though!
DribblingSissy

« Reply #48 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 10:27:10 »

Fair enough....i wont worry about you though if you dont mind??....its simply not good for me!  Soapy Tit Wank

Dont get me wrong i worry a lot about if we'll still be here next year, in 10 years and all that, but I just remind myself why I go....for the game and as much as i'd hate it if we went bust etc.....there will always be a team to watch, even if there amateurs run by STFC BART.........forgive me that was simply wrong to say....even i'd question watching if that were the case! :?
mr ian

« Reply #49 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 10:27:41 »

unless this gets sorted stat, gates will fall people want to come and see a sucessful club on and off the pitch,

people thought we were past these problems, its pritty obvious were not and these "problems" in the board room remind people of previous years and seasons gone by, which obviously bring negative thoughts to the forfront of peoples minds

and refering too alot of people have bought season tickets, i am quiet sure that its not over the 4k mark so that leaves around 3 to 4 thousand who can choose not to attend and thats were the profit margins come in.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 10:33:12 »

If we continue our run, with Wise in charge, people will come.
If Wise leaves but we continue our run, people will come though maybe a few less if a nobody gets the job.

I  don't think success off the field has much to do with attendance as such, though the better run we are the more cash we have for players. The better players we have the more success on the field we have...
mr ian

« Reply #51 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 10:40:01 »

youre right

im going back to looking on the brightside and being happy.

fuck the darkside
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 11:31:09 »

Agreed, if Wise stays and we keep winning crowds won't fall. People may be f*cked off with what's going on behind the scenes, but I don't think they'll stop going. We don't go to watch the board - we go to watch us win games.

Wise goes and it's a different story.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: