Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A sweeping statement......  (Read 3539 times)
Piemonte

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, August 23, 2006, 15:23:18 »

This thread should now be locked as I'm right and everyone else is wrong regardless of if they agreed with me or not :agree:  :old:
Doore

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, August 23, 2006, 15:26:47 »

Piemonte, did you learn that arguing technique from a woman? Sounds reminiscent of "I'm right because I said I'm right."
Piemonte

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, August 23, 2006, 15:33:56 »

I aint learnt nuffink from no hos
red macca

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, August 23, 2006, 15:52:10 »

im right piemonte.i said relegation would be the best thing for stfc.i said this in january.

clever cunt aint i Cheesy
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, August 23, 2006, 15:57:58 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
.......If Peacock had been 100% fit and we had Paul Evans for the 2nd half of last season we would have stayed up.

I know its a bit pointless because whats done is done, and theres no changing our relegation but with the battling qualities that those 2 provide we would have stayed up.

For all his faults Cureton would have thrived on having someone in the midfield capable of picking out his clever runs and having some physical presence up front alongside him that wasnt Trevor fucking Benjamin

Discuss.......

If Iffy donkey Onoura was in charge then no, we wouldnt have stayed up.  Whilst Wise has brought in some new players this season, he has also improved our training, diet of the team, tactical play and general enjoyment and atmosphere of both the players and the club.

If Iffy had these two players fully fit, then im still pretty sure he wouldnt be able to use both players in a manner which benefited the team
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: