Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: wise on the radio  (Read 2422 times)
red macca

« on: Saturday, August 19, 2006, 16:16:24 »

couple of interesting things he touched on.the fact that he took the subs to one side last night and asked them what their jobs are if they are bought on shows how differently this club is being run now..secondly about ince coming to train again with the players next thursday this is a good sign in my opinion..oh and just to let you know mark devlin is due out of hospital late this week .coincidence surely Wink
superkoz 2

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, August 19, 2006, 16:18:42 »

Ince training again NEXT THURSDAY??!! :-))(
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, August 19, 2006, 16:20:53 »

He'll sign on Thursday  Cheesy

I've got my magic markers and hair clippers ready Rich  Cool
red macca

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, August 19, 2006, 16:21:30 »

Quote from: "superkoz 2"
Ince training again NEXT THURSDAY??!! :-))(
in all fairness when he signs he wont play for 2-3 weeks anyway.so there is no rush really.i was more impressed with the way wise seems to take EVERY player to one side to make sure they know there jobs.
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, August 19, 2006, 16:40:12 »

I personallly hope Wise doesnt change Tuesdays team too much.  I'd like to see Wise start, and maybe give Brownlie and Fola a chance upfront for a run out.  However we are on a winning run, and a win and progression on Tuesday will only further raise morale.

Secondly if we get into the second round, we may end up getting a plum tie which could end up on sky.  The money is always a bonus  Beers
superkoz 2

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, August 19, 2006, 17:10:02 »

Quote from: "StefPol"

Secondly if we get into the second round, we may end up getting a plum tie which could end up on sky.  The money is always a bonus  Beers

Thats the important bit! Because of our high profile management team, a draw against any Prem/Championship side is a definate possibility for Sky.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, August 19, 2006, 20:54:28 »

dont need this ince guy

Paul Evans all the way
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, August 19, 2006, 21:58:15 »

Paul Ince is to return to Swindon for training on Thursday, with Dennis Wise expecting an answer later this week as to the midfielder's future.

Talking to the media after Saturday's victory at Darlington, Wise revealed that former England teammate Paul Ince is to return to the club for another training session on Thursday.

"Incey is coming training again next Thursday but I am sure we will know by Friday what his answer will be.

"The press got a sniff of it a little bit earlier than expected so it came out, but we would like to sign him and it would be nice to take him on board with us, whether he does or not we will have to wait and see."
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, August 19, 2006, 22:06:25 »

We need Ince in the middle with Evans - FACT!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, August 19, 2006, 22:13:33 »

you obviously didnt watch Weston play today
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, August 19, 2006, 22:16:48 »

We need him in case Evans gets injured.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm