Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The real football factories  (Read 4037 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, August 18, 2006, 07:49:52 »

People keep coming upto me and saying I look like danny Dyer. Not sure if thats a good thing or not...

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, August 18, 2006, 07:59:23 »

Danny Dyer is fucking ace! however on that footy programme on bravo he does come across as just agreeing on everything and with every firm.  Saying that some of those 'firms' dont look all that, our transit casual's are meaner!!! Cheesy

Scot Munroe

« Reply #32 on: Friday, August 18, 2006, 08:31:42 »

i am about to watch it. I taped it last nite. I have seen it before on the bravo website they show 10 min clips. It is pretty good.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, August 18, 2006, 08:44:37 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Sorry Johnny reformed is indeed a highly technical phrase and you are right to be puzzeled.

oh thats what it means.  :?
stfc_carver

« Reply #34 on: Friday, August 18, 2006, 10:52:22 »

i watched it ont' internet. its alright. nothing new or particuarily different though.

Kidulthood is ace, i have it on dvd. shes a mess though, although ive only seen her in that film and i think shes meant to be like that in that film.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #35 on: Friday, August 18, 2006, 10:55:58 »

http://www.virgin.net/lifestyle/celebrity/galleries/followingfootsteps/pix/01_main.jpg

Jury's still out for me
mr ian

« Reply #36 on: Friday, August 18, 2006, 10:58:52 »

maybe 1 night or 2
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Friday, August 18, 2006, 11:24:23 »

Quote from: "Johno"
Sorry Johnny reformed is indeed a highly technical phrase and you are right to be puzzeled.

oh thats what it means.  :?
Bless!

Reform: To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Friday, August 18, 2006, 12:37:03 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
i hope he is. I think though that all football hooligans are idiots so i was never going to like him in that sort of programme anyway!

what about reformed ones?

But then they wouldn't be a football hooligan if they were reformed would they?

Unless it's a case of 'once a hooli, always a hooli (but just a reformed one)  Soapy Tit Wank

Is it like being an alci then? Is there a "10 steps to giving up being a hooli"? Do macca and Roberts go to the same therapy group? I think we should be told ....
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #39 on: Friday, August 18, 2006, 12:42:33 »

I believe once you give up something you are no longer addicted/part of it.

Someone who doesn't take drugs is not a 'druggie' for example, even if they took them in a past.
red macca

« Reply #40 on: Friday, August 18, 2006, 12:44:35 »

Quote from: "pauld"
Quote from: "simon pieman"
i hope he is. I think though that all football hooligans are idiots so i was never going to like him in that sort of programme anyway!

what about reformed ones?

But then they wouldn't be a football hooligan if they were reformed would they?

Unless it's a case of 'once a hooli, always a hooli (but just a reformed one)  Soapy Tit Wank

Is it like being an alci then? Is there a "10 steps to giving up being a hooli"? Do macca and Roberts go to the same therapy group? I think we should be told ....
yes we do go to hooligans and alci Annonymous,although why they call it Annonymous i dont know as the first thing you do is stand up and give them your name :?
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Friday, August 18, 2006, 13:44:23 »

kidulthood is alright, bit cliche

human traffic is quality. check dyer rushing when he's leaning on the speaker stack in the club, the filming of that sounded quite fun from an interview i read with him
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Saturday, August 19, 2006, 10:09:10 »

I often watch The Real Football Factories and i find it interesting to learn about the different firms but Danny Dyer does my fucking head in!

When you next watch it count how many times he says 'Naughty'.

''a right naughty little boozer''.
Amir

« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, August 23, 2006, 01:10:36 »

Good god, I watched Football Factory last night on Film4, what a load of utter shite.  Danny Dyer is a comedy actor, and to me it looked like he couldn't do anything else.  Can't blame him for the script, but fuck me, he's got a way of making the overdone hooligan/wide-boy patter seem even worse.

The supposed moralising he went through was wank, and then at the end saying matey got seven, I had me knackers done...........is it worth it? Corse it facking is, let's 'ave it, get yer nut raaand that one, yer born wiv it intcha?

But then it's only entertainment really :smile1:  Still, some bits of ID annoy me, though it's a far superior film really.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, August 23, 2006, 08:06:50 »

ID is a footy classic and football factory is good if taken lightly.  If you go with lads to each game it is pretty close in many ways yet far away in other bits.....

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: