Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brezovan  (Read 3429 times)
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, August 6, 2006, 13:12:16 »

Quote from: "STFCere"
Quote from: "ibelieveinmrreeves"
Quote from: "bennett"
as much as i adore him after yesterday there has to be a reason why he wasn't first choice at brno or no one else has taken a chance on him.

They said on the radio yesterday that Wise was owed a favour by an agent - Brezovan's, you'd imagine. So he called in this favour and asked the agent to keep Brezovan under his hat, so to speak.

Something like that anyway. I think it was all conjecture anyway.

still doesnt explain why brno dont want him

There's no pleasing some people.

There's plenty of reasons why Brno would allow him to leave on loan with view to a permanent deal. I guess if it all goes pear-shaped for him we'll find out those reasons.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
SwindonStevo

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, August 6, 2006, 13:12:39 »

price is already agreed.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, August 6, 2006, 13:22:00 »

i don't wanna be the bad man who says he's only played 90 mins for us, and yes he was awesome, but who knows what he'll be like for 46 games

that said i hope he's the shit and we get a bargain

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
red macca

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, August 6, 2006, 17:04:36 »

in all fairness he has looked solid in all the games he played freindlys etc..i like the fact that he commands his area and the first time he thought i cant catch this he made sure he punched it,,a few little errors but they all seemto be due to communication
magnum150

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, August 6, 2006, 17:21:42 »

I don't wish to put a dampner on things, but if he has a good 1/2 a year and we offer to sign him, he doesn't have to agree a deal if he thinks he can get a better deal elsewhere.

That being the case, if he is still looking like a class act by November, try to deal then.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, August 7, 2006, 05:56:18 »

The goal doesn't look very big around him, while the rest of the team look like Umpa-Lumpas !

NMH

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, August 7, 2006, 09:43:16 »

We managed to watch him in a trial as a favour to Wise, nobody else got to see him before we decided if we wanted him or not.

A lot of the less well off leagues allow their players out on loan with a view to permanent signings.  It's a way of getting some income because teams tend not to spend cash on their players due to a lack of knowledge and unwillingness to take the risk.

A few South African teams are trying to tie up deals in Scotland, to allow their players to come over for free with a future sell on % arranged.  It's one of the only ways they can make money from transfer fees.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: