Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brown wants to stay  (Read 6143 times)
sonic youth

« on: Sunday, July 23, 2006, 17:14:52 »

http://www.swindontownfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/TreatmentRoomDetail/0,,10341~871122,00.html

FUCK OFF YOU CUNT!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, July 23, 2006, 17:18:22 »

That's mark number one against wise IMO. Shouldn't stand for it.

Brown got rightly boo'd today until the stupid cunts started clapping everytime he touched the ball.
Piemonte

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, July 23, 2006, 17:19:11 »

I booed him, the people who stated clapping him are hippies and as such should be shot.

I echo SY's sentiments
Rich Pullen

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, July 23, 2006, 17:20:40 »

What a cheeky motherfucker!

He better play like a fucking machine for the entire season... If he stays that long.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, July 23, 2006, 17:22:33 »

Someone better crop him properly in training. Maybe Gurney could do the job  Cheesy
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, July 23, 2006, 17:25:08 »

Its pretty obvious that Aaron and DW have had a bit of a falling out.....something I think isn't altogether surprising.....but if Brown is prepaared to get his head down and work, then surely we should forgive his little spat.
STFC_Chris
Charlie Croker

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, July 23, 2006, 17:26:28 »

As much as I'd love it if he left and ended up at a non-league team, he can be a decent player when he puts his mind to it, city away...for example.

Maybe with the fans on his back, booing etc and Wise's no-nonsense attitude we may see a better side of him. Afterall, the other players are improving under the new management, why shouldn't Brown?

Give him a chance to prove himself, if he doesn't impress offload him to Oxford or some other shit team.

He's still a knob mind...and I did boo him.  :smile1:
Piemonte

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, July 23, 2006, 17:26:48 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Its pretty obvious that Aaron and DW have had a bit of a falling out.....something I think isn't altogether surprising.....but if Brown is prepaared to get his head down and work, then surely we should forgive his little spat.

If he puts in a few performances I'll let him off. He'll proablly just ak for a transfer again though Soapy Tit Wank
Rich Pullen

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, July 23, 2006, 17:27:00 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

I'm willing to forgive but he will have to pull his finger out.

He makes me so freakin' angry!
sonic youth

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, July 23, 2006, 17:27:40 »

i boo'ed the cunt as soon as he appeared from the dugout.

the bloke is a disgrace, he ought to be ashamed. last week he announced that he wanted to leave, didn't impress on trial at donny and comes back with his tail between his legs and asked to stay because nobody else is interested in him.

even if he could play at a higher level, it's foolish and idiotic for him to conduct himself in this manner, he's basically made it clear that this football club is his last resort.

utter cunt.

mind you, he'll probably have his contract cancelled by the end of august when he realises that he'll have to work hard to get anywhere near the team.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, July 23, 2006, 17:39:10 »

I wouldn't mind hearing what Brown has to say for himself. It'll annoy me more if he doesn't make an apology.

I doubt he will however.
Spud

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, July 23, 2006, 17:43:14 »

These blokes sitting behind me annoyed me today  "oh its stupid booing him he's still wearing a Red shirt!"

Yes he is but not out of choice you cunts.

If another club were to come in for him next week he would be off.

"Humble Pie he's having a slice!, Humble Pie he's having a slice!"
DEN WISE

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, July 23, 2006, 17:48:29 »

HES REACTED TOO THE BOOS,HE IS AGOOD PLAYER  BUT I DONT THINK HE WILL GET A STARTING PLACE, BUY ASKING FOR A TRANSFER HE COULD OFF RUINED HIS CAREER!
Spud

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, July 23, 2006, 17:49:45 »

His ego wont accept a place on the Subs bench week in, week out.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, July 23, 2006, 18:06:47 »

We've done him a big favour by potentially letting him go on a free, then actually taking him back.

He needs to put in more effort than anyone else to get out of my bad books.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: