Poll
Question: Who will you support after Swindon fold?  (Voting closed: Wednesday, February 9, 2005, 21:21:02)
Chippenham town - 1 (6.7%)
Oxford Utd - 2 (13.3%)
Reading - 1 (6.7%)
Swindon Supermarine - 2 (13.3%)
Swindon AFC (A new club currently being formed by Mickey) - 5 (33.3%)
Bristol City - 0 (0%)
Yeovil - 3 (20%)
Man Utd - 1 (6.7%)
Cheltenham - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Who will you support after Swindon fold?  (Read 6172 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #30 on: Monday, February 7, 2005, 22:55:47 »

Quote from: "blinkpip"
I was joking.  :wall  
I take it back, if it makes you feel better.
I am getting forum bullied.

nobody should ever make jokes that suggest the scum aren't inferior to town. like when they did that april fool on the radio with the groundshare
Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, March 16, 2005, 19:47:15 »

Quote from: "steve mcmahon was satan"
It now seems inevitable given the current financial situation at the club that Swindon will become bankrupt and will no longer exist.  This then begs the question who will you support next?
i read a article in the adver that swindon have had problems like this since the 60s so im not that worried,if the ground gets redeveloped there will be a lot of investment i dont think a big company like st modwen would take aloan out for us if they didnt see a good opportunity
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, March 16, 2005, 20:17:19 »

Quote from: "swindon mad"
It now seems inevitable given the current financial situation at the club that Swindon will become bankrupt and will no longer exist.  This then begs the question who will you support next?
i read a article in the adver that swindon have had problems like this since the 60s so im not that worried,if the ground gets redeveloped there will be a lot of investment i dont think a big company like st modwen would take aloan out for us if they didnt see a good opportunity

what happens if the ground thing goes tits up? st. modwen ask for their money back and were fooked
Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, March 16, 2005, 20:39:57 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
Quote from: "swindon mad"

what happens if the ground thing goes tits up? st. modwen ask for their money back and were fooked
nah as sad as it sounds sir eton is he is the gaurentor not swindon and the point im making is WHY would st modwen gamble that without seeing a oppurtunity the fact is swindon town WILL have a new stadium whether uts in swindon thats a different poll question Cheesy
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, March 18, 2005, 10:33:29 »

I cant see the club folding to be honest, it has to get pretty bad before that happens. Just look what Wrexham came through!
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, March 18, 2005, 10:34:33 »

well.... you better support calne haysie!  :evil:
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Friday, March 18, 2005, 10:50:11 »

Oh of course! calne Town FC till i die!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: