Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Can we move King downstairs instead of upstairs?  (Read 1393 times)
Anonymous

« on: Saturday, February 5, 2005, 17:52:36 »

All this talk of king moving upstairs has got me thinking. Why can we not move him downstairs? Downstairs in the cellar is where you keep all the useless crap that you dont really want but is too expensive to throw out. King fits this description perfectly. A bit like your old record collection and toys you used to play with as a child.

King should be locked in the special seceret  cellar/dungeon that is below the Arkels stand along with the rats and fed the scraps from the burgers that people throw away on match days. This is where Alan Young, charlie griffin and a host of other failed Swindon people have gone If you take a deep breath you can smell their rotting corpses. And if you look through the gaps in the floor boards you can see their bones. People think that John Gorman has returned to Wycombe and joey Beachump is happily working in Sainsburys but little do they know I have seen what goes on with my own eyes. :shock:
Spencer_White

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, February 5, 2005, 18:05:11 »

Beauchump plays for Didcot.  Sad

King should become a steward. He's got good credentials. He hates the Town End almost as much as LAS security.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, February 5, 2005, 18:25:22 »

I think we should give King a new two year contract.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: