Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Forum Links  (Read 46562 times)
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, February 12, 2009, 23:54:40 »

and you can quote me on that.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #31 on: Friday, February 13, 2009, 00:12:21 »

I can't believe jayohaitchenn also met the 8 year old Samdy Gray had spent the afternoon with.

We're in a peado ring.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, February 13, 2009, 00:13:13 »

Ssshh!
flammableBen

« Reply #33 on: Thursday, February 19, 2009, 23:55:42 »

thanks for the heads-up lads.

your comments have been taken on board.

http://www.swindontownforum.com/Feedback.html

I buggered off to brizzle before this topic developed, but he's taken his feedback page down now.

Was it good?

axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, February 21, 2009, 01:44:18 »

No, just quoted what was said on here.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, February 21, 2009, 23:09:37 »

The tabloids do that on a daily basis and make millions. Go for it.
westcountry

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 20:39:08 »

New site, published Monday, has a Forum...

needs to be better i know but more people who join the Forum, the better because it hasnt really got going yet

www.swindonawaydays.co.uk
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 20:48:54 »

New site, published Monday, has a Forum...

needs to be better i know but more people who join the Forum, the better because it hasnt really got going yet

www.swindonawaydays.co.uk
It could be the start of something good, but on the other hand you do seem to be competing with the official site, footballgroundguide.co.uk and forums like this all at once.
westcountry

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 20:51:37 »

theres not a chane that i can challenge the like of fotballgroundguie as its offiialy the best ground guide on the web

This will always be my first choice swindon forum, but i would like to see my one being used aswel a fair bit. I just thought i would try something new, hopefully it is the start of something new
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 21:53:11 »

I think I'm in your palace away 06/07 photo. how exciting.
flammableBen

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 00:57:41 »

theres not a chane that i can challenge the like of fotballgroundguie as its offiialy the best ground guide on the web

This will always be my first choice swindon forum, but i would like to see my one being used aswel a fair bit. I just thought i would try something new, hopefully it is the start of something new

I think you're going to have to do something special to drag people in. It'd be a big effort to compete with the bigger sites in terms of news, grounds, fans etc. And you've got a similar problem with a forum, most the other forums seem to be dropping off like swine flu ridden insects.

If you can come up with an individual fan community based sort of thing then you've got every chance. Maybe go for some sort of online fanzine sort of attitude?
iffy

« Reply #41 on: Thursday, October 1, 2009, 17:37:15 »

Ace. I've only just noticed swindontownforum.com

It's brilliant. I've been hunting high and low on the internet for a site that tells us we're 16th in the league, sponsored by Kingswood and won the League Cup in 1969. It should win awards.

As for the awaydays site, it's a good idea but fBen's right. You should run the whole thing off the twitter account and put the twitter page on your homepage. Anyone who posts on twitter with the tag #stfcawaydays could be included and then people at an away game could load their photos and goal news and stuff. Just my 10p.
jamie75

« Reply #42 on: Friday, September 17, 2010, 22:02:06 »

Ace. I've only just noticed 'iffy'

He's brilliant. I've been hunting high and low on the internet for a poster like him. He should win awards.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Friday, September 17, 2010, 22:34:14 »

Ace. I've only just noticed 'iffy'

He's brilliant. I've been hunting high and low on the internet for a poster like him. He should win awards.

ouch

bitter ?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: