Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: De Rossi  (Read 2800 times)
stfc_carver

« on: Saturday, June 17, 2006, 19:30:38 »

What an elbow! that is all
Scot Munroe

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, June 17, 2006, 19:55:26 »

it was a stupid challenge on mcbride. As i follow As Roma in italy the club that de rossi plays his club football that is quite a suprise from him. He is a more mature player than last year. As david pleat said he is the steven gerrard of italian and roma football. he got sent of like that against club brugge in the uefa cup 2nd round 1st leg he got a right bollocking from his club manager Luciano Spalletti. It is such a shame he got sent off. He is great player with a lot of heart.
Spud

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, June 17, 2006, 21:27:30 »

^^^^

@ comparing him to Gerrard.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, June 18, 2006, 13:00:58 »

Well we all know Bleat is a fool of massive proportions,who makes you want to chuck a brick at the tv when he's on.

De Rossi,what a idiot :x
Still its made that group very interesting,what with the wonderful Ghana performance Cheesy Means the last two group games are actually going to mean something.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, June 18, 2006, 13:20:19 »

Quote from: "larwood"

Still its made that group very interesting,what with the wonderful Ghana performance Cheesy

Yeah I watched the Ghana game at my Ghanaian mates house with loads of Ghanians they were very happy.

They outplayed the Czech republic from start to finish and if their finishing had been a bit better and Cech hadn't played so well it could easily have been 4-0. I can see them getting through to the last 16 now.
DMR

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, June 18, 2006, 19:12:30 »

I thought it was fucking ace too Carver, take that McBride you God-loving yank twat
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, June 21, 2006, 12:57:31 »

sorry but de rossi is a dirty cunt!

In the world cup warm up game vs Switzerland he stamped on a blokes knee who was led on the ground and the same as he did vs the USA pleaded his innocence, he got away with it that day not this time fuckin dirty cunt!

Come on YOU REDS!
Scot Munroe

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, June 21, 2006, 13:31:52 »

How many times have you seen de rossi play for roma or italy.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, June 21, 2006, 13:37:49 »

I'm sorry, but even if these incidences are few and far between, it would still make the player a dirty cheat.
timmyg

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, June 21, 2006, 15:59:27 »

De Rossi is a very dirty player. He can be brilliant, but every couple of games does something that makes you go 'Bloody bugger. That was nasty.'

The last 3 games he has played for Italy have each had a horrible incident from him and after each one he holds his hands up to plead innocence.

never trust a nun...
Scot Munroe

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, June 21, 2006, 19:08:43 »

he has not been like that at roma. he has played out of his skin for roma scoring an blinder which is inserterd below

DMR

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, June 22, 2006, 18:57:28 »

You're all missing the point- he smacked Brian McTwat, a worthy cause.
quinnismyhero

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, June 23, 2006, 08:39:46 »

De Rossi is a very dirty player.

Even the manager seemed to indicate that this sort of behaviour is endemic in young Serie A players these days and he said they had to curb their tendencies when playing internationally!

Fuck me - get our team an American Football helmet each before we play the eyeties next.
STFC Village

« Reply #13 on: Friday, June 23, 2006, 13:26:35 »

De Rossi has been banned for 4 games, meaning his World Cup is over, unless Italy reach the final
sonic youth

« Reply #14 on: Friday, June 23, 2006, 18:04:14 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
You're all missing the point- he smacked Brian McTwat, a worthy cause.

i like mcbride  Crying
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: