Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Reeeeeeeeves on the radio...  (Read 3142 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« on: Thursday, January 27, 2005, 19:03:35 »

....interesting that Reeeeeves was delivering the tea time sermon on RS, can't say I've ever heard the reserve team coach talking about how the players need to find an extra 10% etc. Is this significant?

Is it Reeeeves breaking rank because he senses its his time to get the job....or is it that somones told King he's better off keeping his gob shut for a bit?
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, January 27, 2005, 19:22:49 »

or maybe they wanted to interview reeves and not king?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, January 27, 2005, 19:28:44 »

It may be completely innocent, but normally King likes to hog the microphone.....if Reeeves is going public with comments about the team, then he should have sought clearance with the manager unless he doesn't care anymore because he knows he's out.

So it could be King has decided to take a low profile which is no bad thing.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, January 27, 2005, 19:29:41 »

fair point reg, interesting, Reeves though is still an important figure at the club now, so never know might happen more often and i doubt King does want to be on the radio
DMR

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, January 27, 2005, 19:40:32 »

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeves

Top bloke, let him say what the hell he likes
Dazzza

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, January 27, 2005, 19:47:39 »

Certainly no bad thing if it is.  

What's the opinion of Reeves reserves, clearly King dictates who plays but how does he look on the management side?

DMR

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, January 27, 2005, 19:48:58 »

From the little I've seen, he's alright.

The worlds are too far apart to make the comparison, at least thats what I think
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, January 28, 2005, 09:49:21 »

If Reeves was to take over from King, then I say KING IN!!!!!!!!!
Spencer_White

« Reply #8 on: Friday, January 28, 2005, 18:19:11 »

It would be nice if King took a low profile. But he was in the Adver again today, gushing his guts out about Town fans.

Nice bit about a boy who died this week who was such a good lad because he never ever ever questioned Kingy and always supported the club. His parents muct be so proud that is his legacy.

:roll:  Totally inapropriate, again.
faringdingdong

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, January 31, 2005, 13:25:17 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
It would be nice if King took a low profile. But he was in the Adver again today, gushing his guts out about Town fans.

Nice bit about a boy who died this week who was such a good lad because he never ever ever questioned Kingy and always supported the club. His parents muct be so proud that is his legacy.

Who died?

We wanna go somewhere else. We're not threatened by people anymore. All our insecurities have evaporated. We're in the clouds now. We're wide open. We're spacemen orbiting the earth. The world looks beautiful from here, man.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, January 31, 2005, 13:30:51 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"

I must admit to having a cringe at that , perhaps if Kingy is sacked he could go into making Day time Tv films for Americans.

/
W56196272
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, January 31, 2005, 13:48:45 »

Whether you want him to stay or you want him to go, the vast majority must agree that the bloke is a tit.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, January 31, 2005, 13:49:27 »

Quote from: "janaage77"
Whether you want him to stay or you want him to go, the vast majority must agree that the bloke is a tit.
yup i totally agree with u mate
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: