Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: *City away - Who is going ?  (Read 12682 times)
Sade

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, April 25, 2006, 11:20:30 »

.....and why  Cheesy  I feel crazy, I think most of our fans are going to be pissed. I might have a few before I go, calm the nerves. I always feel nervous and on edge whenever I go to trashton gate, everytime I go a city fan will always shout something out and get gobby and I get so mad. I might take a water pistol or something  Cheesy

Anyway, really I think we all know we're down and we should really go to ashton gate feeling relaxed and just enjoy ourselves (easier said than done I know). We do at every away game, but its important to get behind the lads for our last away game and show the scum how its done.
I've heard that they are having a 'red and white' day and also alot of their fans are talking about invading the pitch after. Which is quite a scary concept.

It would be cool if we could copy what the stockport fans did, a conga around the away end? we're going down and we're having a laugh la la la

We've sold 700 tickets so I hear, I reckon maybe 300/400 extra who'll buy their ticket on the day.

Its only Tuesday and I'm excited already.Sorry.

RED ARMY
Asher

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, April 25, 2006, 11:23:14 »

Yeah our lot are going, not really sure why but feel we should.  As long as we win I will be happy.

Big ask tho
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, April 25, 2006, 11:28:12 »

Sade, won't that mean underage drinking?  if so, pop along to the Pump House and I'll buy them for you if need be Cheesy

I feel it would be irresponsible to turn up to this game sober.  What on earth drives people to watch their team more than liekly get relegated at a local rival.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, April 25, 2006, 11:32:39 »

Exactly. I suggest we all act like wild, looney monkeys and confuse the city fans who will be expecting us to be sat there all quiet and sad.

I'll start the conga off.

Under age drinking? Me ?  Cheesy  Would I ever? hmm.

RED ARMY
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, April 25, 2006, 11:33:28 »

doh I still can't decide if I want to go or not  :|
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, April 25, 2006, 11:36:50 »

Nope,fuck em,i have withdrawn away from it now,the season finished after we lost to the mac dons and i can't bear the thought of seeing shitty send us down Crying

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, April 25, 2006, 11:38:04 »

Of course you do.  Sadism is the only reason to be a Swindon fan.  If it was all about watching a team that wins every week we'd all be supporting Celtic or something daft like that.  For every good year we have, there are probably a couple of right stinkers for good measure.

Birdy, it's about bending over and taking what's coming, that's what watching Swindon is a bit like, I guess, DMR?
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, April 25, 2006, 11:38:57 »

I know they're going to beat us, but in a way its got to the stage now where I don't really care and to me the seasons finished and I've accepted it. We can all still go to city and have a laugh though can't we  Cheesy

Birdy you should go!

RED ARMY
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, April 25, 2006, 11:42:58 »

Fair enough point Rob,but its not as if i've given up on the Town altogether,just on this season,i can't take anymore pain Crying
I will be getting a season ticket next year,fear not i'm not going to start 'supporting' Reading or anything Smiley

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, April 25, 2006, 11:44:56 »

I'm going for the General Custer approach.  The bloody Indians can circle all they like but they'll have to kill me before I'll surrender.....shit, accurate bastards with their arrows.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, April 25, 2006, 11:55:00 »

Quote from: "RobertT"
Of course you do.  Sadism is the only reason to be a Swindon fan.  If it was all about watching a team that wins every week we'd all be supporting Celtic or something daft like that.  For every good year we have, there are probably a couple of right stinkers for good measure.

Birdy, it's about bending over and taking what's coming, that's what watching Swindon is a bit like, I guess, DMR?

Look here Captin Japseye, I ain't bending over and taking anything this weekend  :|
Asher

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, April 25, 2006, 12:02:42 »

Thats a first for you birdy
SwindonStevo

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, April 25, 2006, 12:25:47 »

alllll together now.....'on your own, on your own, on your own'  Tongue

actually ticket sales are going well, but were never going to sell out all 1,500....i shouldnt think.  :?
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, April 25, 2006, 12:47:08 »

Quote from: "Asher"
Thats a first for you birdy

Thanks Ash  :|  It's going to be hard
Spud

« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, April 25, 2006, 13:17:11 »

My new group Quiet & Ashamed will be watching the scores come in at home.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: